8:10 am - 01/03/2013
SM Town London Style [Fashion Post!!]
1) Recently SM began releasing teaser photos for Girls’ Generation’s latest Music Video for ‘I Got a Boy.’ Seohyun was pictured wearing this really cute cropped T-shirt from Boy London, it looks great, and Seohyun’s teaser picture was definitely one of the best. Annoyingly, this top can only be found on the Korean Boy London website Although, it only costs 69,000 Won, which is around £39, which isn’t so bad.
2) EXO-M’s Lay was also seen wearing a Boy London shirt, underneath his silver Jacket. I think it’s a shame the shirt is hidden because it’s got a really cool design. You can find this shirt on the Boy London website for £40.
3) Going back to the ‘I Got a Boy’ teaser photos, here we have Yoona looking gorgeous wearing a Lazy Oaf ‘Stars and Stripes’ high waisted skirt. SNSD’s stylists seem to be a big fan of Lazy Oaf clothing because SNSD are all wearing so much of it!
The skirt is technically sold out, but I found one for £28 (used) which is amazing value because normally it would cost £40!
4) Next, also wearing Lazy Oaf in SNSD’s Dancing Queen music video, we have Sooyoung in this chic batman shirt. I really love the way the stylists have cropped the shirt to make it sleeveless, and the shirt underneath makes it look very stylish. You can find this top here for £40.
5) Carrying on with the batman theme in SNSD’s ‘I Got a Boy’ music video, in the dance teaser SM released today, you can see Jessica wearing this shirt from Lazy Oaf. SM are really loving this brand for SNSD’s comeback! You used to be able to find the shirt here for £40 but sadly it’s already sold out. (And actually now missing from the website)
6) Taeyeon can also been seen wearing a Lazy Oaf shirt in the Dancing Queen music video, this one is called Patches and can be found here for £38. I think Taeyeon wears it really well considering it’s a shirt made for guys!
7) The next SNSD member to be seen wearing Lazy Oaf clothing in the Dancing Queen music video is Hyoyeon, who can be seen in the ‘I’m in Chains’ bodycon dress. You can find this dress here
8) The last Lazy Oaf piece of clothing I have to show you here is Yoona’s dress that she wears in one of her teaser photos for ‘I Got a Boy.’ It’s the ‘Spaghetti Arms Bodysuit,’ and can currently be bought here for an amazing £27 due to it being in the sale. So if you’re keen to get hold of some clothing worn by Girls’ Generation, this is probably your best shot!
9) SNSD members can also be seen wearing gorgeous clothes from Vivienne Westwood. First we have Jessica, wearing this absolutely stunning (and super sexy) one-piece from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection. I wish I had a buy link, but I don’t think these clothes are
10) Following this, we have Sooyoung wearing this really cute ‘Anglomania’ shirt, also Vivienne Westwood. Unfortunately it’s sold out though, so there is no hope of getting one for yourself.
11) Lastly from Vivienne Westwood, Taeyeon wearing this jacket, originally from this trouser/jacket combo. When I first saw this outfit on the catwalk, I honestly couldn’t imagine any way that it would look good (pessimistic me!) but clearly when the jacket is mixed with the right pieces and worn by the right person, it looks really good. I’m still not a fan of the ruffled shoulders though. Again, no buy link with this one because it’s from the 2013 Spring/Summer collection and therefore I don’t think it’s for sale yet.
12) Next, moving onto SHINee, we have Taemin wearing this embroidered vintage denim Alexander McQueen shirt. I think this was a great choice for Taemin, it suits him and the detailed patterns on the shirt look amazing. You can find this shirt here for $244 (which is roughly £151). However, on the website it says that the shirt is unavailable. I don't know if that means the shirt will go on sale again in the future or if it's gone forever.
13) Next in SHINee we have Key wearing these quirky sunglasses from House of Holland. You can find these sunglasses at the House of Holland website for £150. Personally I’m not a huge fan of the sunglasses but Key wears them well, so despite my personal preferences I think they look good in this case!
14) House of Holland is obviously a favourite with SM artists, because in the dance teaser of SNSD’s ‘I Got a Boy,’ Seohyun can be seen wearing the Pre-2013 House of Holland striped jeans. You can find these jeans here for £139.
15) Finally we have, also wearing House of Holland, F(x)’s Sulli. She’s wearing a pastel leopard print silk dress. The dress in my opinion is stunning, I love the colours so much. Sadly the dress is sold out, but you can find similar designs here on the House of Holland website And, for those of you who read last week’s special style edition (which you can find here) might remember this dress as being similar to the one Lee Hi wore in her music video 1 2 3 4. I prefer the colours of Sulli’s dress, but I think both look really good. I am definitely a fan of this dress. Such a shame it’s sold out.
Don’t forget to visit unitedkpop.com again in the New Year to see the next Special Edition of Kpop idols wearing UK fashion brands!
Source: United Kpop
Clothing Sources Lazy Oaf,, Vivienne Westwood, House of Holland, Alexander McQueen, Boy London, Boy London (Korea), Ebay, asos.com
Credit twitter HarribeI / compiled by fantasticbaby