CCM Responds to Criticism of Dani's Acting in School 20135:50 pm - 01/16/2013
T-ara‘s Dani is currently under criticism for her acting skills displayed on KBS drama ‘School 2013‘.
The criticisms stemmed from a scene during which the students gather around Jung In Jae (Jang Nara) as she looks for Kim Min Ki, asking her if she’ll be returning as their teacher again. What stood out in the screen capture of the scene was that while the other actors were focusing on Jang Nara as they try to convince her to return, Dani looked at the camera directly with a smile. As this wasn’t a scene in which the actors should be looking into the camera, netizens criticized her acting ability.
Comments were left, such as, “It was wrong for the [producers] to even cast someone with no basics in acting”, and “She’s seriously bad [at acting]. She’s harming the show.”
Hearing about the criticisms, a representative of Core Contents Media stepped up in defense, stating, “I saw Dani’s acting but I don’t think it’s too serious… The students next to her are also smiling a little. If it was problematic, then I believe the director would have asked to re-shoot the scene.”
The rep added, “Dani’s Korean is still not so good… She’s consistently practicing acting, and she’ll continue to act in the future.”
1. [+568, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She stared at the camera for a second, smiling. Is that really "just a screencap"?
2. [+526, -4] There's a kid named Dani in T-ara?
3. [+530, -13] She ruined her career the minute she joined T-ara. There's really no solution to T-ara, they're just forever going to be the iljin group ㅋ
4. [+85, -0] Even if it was just a screencap... she obviously wasn't fulfilling her role as an actress. She should be acting in that moment, not staring at the camera. All of the other kids were staring at the teachers with serious expressions... They call this a clarification?
5. [+84, -0] Just a screencap? There are gifs of this...
AKP Herald News via Nate Netizen Buzz
I wish CCM wouldn't respond to everything related to T-ARA. It's kinda ridiculous. They need to learn when to shut their mouths.