CCM admits Soyeon's mistake, won't admit it was about Yoon Eun Hye, but will still spank her11:13 pm - 01/22/2013
Article: 'Female celebrity put down' T-ara Soyeon reps "She made a mistake as a public figure, she is reflecting"
CCM stated, "As a public figure, she made a thoughtless mistake. She is truly in the wrong for it. Although netizens seem to be sure that the celebrity in question is a specified actress, it is not true. It is not her."
"We would like to apologize for concerning you with unfortunate news. As a company, we also apologize for our negligence. We will teach her so that this never happens again."
1. [+478 -10] Well what would you expect from a member from that group
2. [+472, -10] You really wouldn't expect anything less from T-ara. Just really, screw off
3. [+444, -13] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ T-ara's only useful for hate
4. [+84, -0] Don't even lie about it not being that celebrity. Just hurry up and apologize to Yoon Eun Hye. T-ara really needs to be gotten rid of.
5. [+76, -0] Bullying your own member and talking crap about someone behind their back. They're like middle school delinquents. At this age, they should know the repurcussions of their actions, but all they do is cause a scandal every other day. What a useless life.
6. [+65, -0] How is she even a public figure~ Just some kid you see on TV..
7. [+65, -0] No solution for these girls
8. [+62, -1] You've fallen this low, why not just disband?
9. [+60, -0] They're always causing trouble and going into reflection ㅋㅋㅋ Didn't they say they were reflecting during Hwayoung's case ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+60, -0] So it must be true, that crazy bi*ch
source: nate + netizenbuzz
whatever CCM means by 'teaching' kinda scares me tbh, they're so shady. maybe soyeon and her irrelevant friends can learn to keep their bitchy comments to themselves from now on.