11:18 am - 01/30/2013
Joon and Yeon Seo leaving We Got Married, for some reason Joon apologizes
It has been confirmed after a day of deliberating by the ‘We Got Married‘ staff that MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon and actress Oh Yeon Seo will be officially leaving the show.
Rumors had been afloat that the two couple would be pulling out of the show earlier, and the agencies of the two stars later confirmed that they had both requested to leave the show due to scheduling issues.
‘We Got Married’ has recently released an official statement regarding their decision about the couple, which you can read below.
Hello. This is the production team of ‘We Got Married Season 4′.
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and actress Oh Yeon Seo, who have been playing the part of a faux married couple on ‘We Got Married Season 4′, will be leaving the program due to scheduling issues.
Lee Joon started his acting activities having been cast in movie ‘An Actor Is an Actor‘, and drama ‘IRIS 2‘, and not only does he have Japanese album activities and concerts planned, but an album release in Korea as well, so realistically, it has reached a situation where it has become difficult to manage his schedules.
Also, actress Oh Yeon Seo has been discussing leaving the show with the production staff due to scheduling issues with her daily drama ‘Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming‘.
We are currently discussing the new couple who will be appearing on ‘We Got Married Season 4′, which has been broadcasting with three couples, after the leave of Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo.
The last episode with Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo will be broadcast on February 2nd.
Article: Lee Joon's reps, "It's true that he requested to withdraw from WGM, he apologizes for hurting Oh Yeon Seo and MBC"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+238, -46] Why is Lee Joon apologizing to Oh Yeon Seo? This whole thing happened because of her... Yeah, she apologized in front of the cameras while pretending to cry.. but I don't think she personally apologized to him yet. What an amazing woman.
2. [+208, -19] Good job, Joon. You didn't do anything wrong. It's good that you're taking care of yourself before this starts to affect your image too.
3. [+192, -12] There's nothing you need to apologize for
4. [+26, -3] What exactly did Lee Joon do wrong?
5. [+25, -5] This is for the better... Please show us a better image on other programs~! Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Jang Woo... such nuisances... ugh ㅡㅡ
Sources: allkpop, netizenbuzz (Newsen via Nate)