11:55 am - 02/18/2013
Who are the richest idols?
Article: 'Good Morning' Choi Siwon-G-Dragon chosen as 'chaebol idols stars'
Choi Siwon, JYJ, G-Dragon, BoA, Goo Hara...
Rich by birth:
2. Kang Ta
1. [+126, -23] Honestly, from an objective point of view, G-Dragon should be #1 considering that all of the money he posseses was earned by himself.
2. [+100, -6] Stop putting out articles like this. It only makes everyone and their mothers aspire to be idols, which only saturates the market even more. Only the absolute minority can get a taste of this kind of wealth.
3. [+101, -8] There are a lot more salarymen than chaebols in Korea. Show what the life is like for salarymen. I'm sitting here at work on this Monday morning and I'm already at a loss of will after reading about 20 year old chaebols.
4. [+90, -1] There clearly needs to be a distinction between idols who are rich simply because their parents are and idols who are rich because they earned that money.
5. [+86, -7] I can understand up to Siwon, G-Dragon, JYJ, and BoA, but Goo Hara....? I guess being pretty really does pay well... ㅋ
6. [+79, -8] Goo Hara??????;;;
7. [+70, -0] No wonder everyone wants to be a celebrity
8. [+68, -2] The reason Suzy isn't on this list is because no matter how many individual activities she does, JYP makes her share with the other members ㅋ
9. [+64, -2] Do the SM idols all get some jaw elongating work done? Kang Ta, Siwon, Yunho... all of their chins just keep getting longer.
10. [+72, -10] How is Junhyung in 3rd???ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Royalties, featurings, writing lyrics etc etc
Source: Netizenbuzz via TV Report via Naver