[Rumor Mill] Two faced actors, sponsor sell outs, bratty actresses, and jaw surgery gone wrong12:02 pm - 02/18/2013
1. Actor A is well known for his manners, but it seems the industry knows him better for being two faced. Recently, his health has taken a turn for the worse, and he's made it a habit out of ordering his stylists to get him tea or hot packs. He'll express his frustration with them and yell at their faces if they're even a little bit late. According to one insier, A's stylists were heard saying, "A only acts caring and bright in front of journalists. His lack of anger management is not gone just because he's smiling."
2. Famous actress C was reportedly popular with many sponsors before she got married. C was apparently paid $20,000 USD for spending one night with a sponsor, but she was found lying to the broker that set her up with the sponsor by saying that she had only received $10,000 USD. The broker had already talked to the sponsor beforehand so he knew the exact sum before she made her lie. The broker visited her home to get the truth out of her only to be met by her parents who put an end to it.
That's not all. In the drama C became famous for, her role was originally supposed to go to actress D. In order to ensure that she would get the role, she had apparently told D's manager a lie, giving him the wrong time for the script reading. C arrived on time while D arrived late, causing her to be fired on the spot.
Although C seems to be living a happy life with her new husband now, the industry already knows about her history with sponsors...
3. Actress E is said to think so highly of herself that she refuses to even eat at the same table as her manager and staff. Whenever she has to eat a quick meal in the middle of a drama filming, E will make sure that her staff stand outside and wait for her while she finishes her meals. When the cast is invited out for dinner after a day of filming, E will force her staff to wait outside the restaurant despite the cold. Actor F, a co-star of the drama, and his CEO had noticed the staff waiting outside and felt bad for them, eventually inviting them in to sit and eat at the table with them. Although E is known for her charming image, she still has a long way to go if she ever wants to receive love for her manners.
4. Composer H was once widely known as a prodigal composer, and he's recently come forward with some shocking bits of information about the company he worked for. H had originally produced three hit songs in a row before receiving the love calls of many companies. It seemed at first that he had settled with one company as their in house producer, but he had since disappeared from the public's eye for about 10 years. Apparently, H had originally been cast into the company as a member of an idol group who had already released a hit song he had produced. The reason he quit his career as a composer altogether was because of his company CEO. Whenever he would produce a new song, the CEO would persuade him to plagiarize another song. Another composer 'I' under the same company is actually well known for his many plagiarism cases, which all stemmed from the CEO's orders to plagiarize them in the first place. H eventually decided to quit his time with the company and has been living off of his royalties for the time being.
5. Top actor A is known for his scandal-less and clean private life, and it seems that he lives up to that image. Many insiders claim that his private life is just as perceived. Recently, A and other top actors were out drinking when one suggested that they call in escort girls to make the night a bit more fun. Considering that the actors were all single, everyone seemed to agree to the idea until A adamantly refused. The others had no choice but to agree. One insider said, "Usually, calling girls into a drinking party is a normal event even if you have a girlfriend. A's refusal actually caught them by surprise... A has such a clean personality that you could shake him upside down and you wouldn't even find a dust of scandalous material."
6. Jaw surgery has become common practice in the industry, but to what extent are stars willing to change their faces for a job? Plastic surgery hospitals will often offer celebrities up to $150,000 USD for the rights to use their pictures in advertisements. For lesser known celebrities, that money is certainly not anything to pass up. One industry insider said, "Celebrity D was persuaded by her manager to get the jaw surgery done for the money because he had recently lost his investments in a business. She suffered a lot in the recovery process post surgery and did end up parting ways with the manager. What a disappointment because she's now at the point where she's being forced to retire her career because of the surgery."
Source: Netizenbuzz via Off the Record, Entertainment Radar