Hwayoung tweets regarding the scandal and Eunjung's situation.
After keeping her silence for nearly a month, T-ara‘s former member, Hwayoung, has tweeted in response to the controversy and the way the situation has been unfolding.
“Having come across articles about Eunjung unni’s leave from her drama, my heart felt uneasy. It is true that there were confrontations due to differences in opinions with the T-ara members while I was promoting as part of T-ara. However, with the stories about bullying going around and the situation growing worse, my heart was in pain. Both sides have also been really upset and hurt by the distorted facts [that have come out]. However, there were times when I was happy while we were all under one roof, so I want to forget about the past and want us to cheer each other on with smiles on our faces. You all showed so much love, care, and attention to T-ara, so I’m very sorry for having caused concern and worry through this incident to everyone.”
1. [+2,434, -167] Looks like Kwang Soo forced her again...
2. [+2,102, -100] It's not only the bullying controversy. T-ara has a lot of unexplained scandals, from Hyomin's greeting case to Jiyeon's webcam strip show and being lazy on stage... There's a bunch and yet they tried to conclude all of them with "determination" comments. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too bad, the public's already turned their backs on you.
3. [+1,889, -152] It might be true but it's better to stay quiet at times like this.
1. [+771, -41] How is it that an article was released immediately after her tweet? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Try harder, Kwang Soo. T-ara's already over the more you try so just retire them.
2. [+700, -42] Smells like someone's forcing her from behind...
3. [+638, -42] Anyway.. No hope for T-ara anymore. They had good songs sometimes but.. Oh well, nothing that can be done anymore.
1. [+1,684, -24] CCM really seems like a psycho company.
2. [+1,432, -21] I'm really flabbergasted with CCM. What do they think they can earn by getting back into the drama? The more they drag this on, the more pathetic they'll look to producers
3. [+1,385, -23] These girls are causing a disruption everywhere they go, aren't they... If they had apologized immediately after the scandal broke out and gone on hiatus for reflection, none of this would've happened and they wouldn't be disrupting the work of others. I noticed senior Chae Si Ra trying to console Eunjung at the press conference, and now Eunjung's paying back her kindness by ripping on them in the media. tsk tsk
Source: Akp, Hwayoung's twitter and comments from NetizenBuzz