12:31 pm - 05/05/2016
Skrillex is SHOOK!
11:57 am - 05/05/2016
4:47 pm - 05/05/2016
( timestamps for the lazy or short on timeCollapse )
Sunshine Zhou Mi
i thought this would be good to post as this is actually quite an honest discussion about his debut years + backlash, and his life between china and korea, and i thought people might find it informative! (also who was the now-debuted trainee who called him dad?! that's adorable)
JYP Duet Match 2nd— JYPnation (@jypnation) May 5, 2016
G.Soul & Snowiee
G.Soul and his dog Snowiee are the next artists in JYP Entertainment’s duet series! On midnight KST at May 6, JYP announced the artists in their second duet, which will be released on May 12 at midnight KST.
Source: JYPnation, Soompi
What do you think, Omona? Is it who you expected?
This is pretty much in line with what fans were speculating, that the May duet had JB as part of it (most people were saying he was paired with Min) and after his injury they had to do a last minute schedule change. G.Soul already had an album planned for release in May, so my guess is Snowiee is featuring in the MV that they would have shot after JB's injury (rumours said late last week). This seems like a good marketing move, because there were tons of articles about the mysterious duet which will only help G.Soul's comeback album hype.
1:21 am - 05/06/2016
This song was listed on the comeback schedule as "Oath of I.M"
( I.M Twitter UpdatesCollapse )
( Previously Released Mixtape TeaserCollapse )
Source: StarshipTV Youtube  // Official Monsta X Twitter   // MONSTAXTRANS  
12:45 pm - 05/05/2016
SM world artium VS dining complex YG Republique
Casual dining with EXO VS bbq restaurant that Big Bang was at
SUM Cafe with the artists VS '3 birds' where no one can tell you're a fan
SUM for offline goods VS 'All That YG' for online needs
SM's E-Mart collab VS GD Cushion and Dara Cushion's 'Moonshot'
[Netizens...]1. [+136, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll just stick to listening to the songs
2. [+105, -5] SM cares about money, YG cares about their artists, JYP cares about Park Jin Young~
3. [+43, -1] Whether it's a TVXQ edition or EXO product, it's fine if the price matches the actual worth of the product but it's unfair to resell something for more than it's worth just for having the EXO logo plastered on it
4. [+57, -8] Gross, now companies will try to sell these products by making their artists promote them
5. [+29, -1] SM basically took products already on the market and put the EXO logo on it. A lot of Chinese are buying them up but the same products without the logo at E-Mart aren't being sold at all.
6. [+21, -2] I think they should stick to businesses still related to their actual industry, what are they doing...
7. [+20, -2] It's good for tourism but please keep this stuff to being sold to foreigners instead of ripping us off like the other big companies
8. [+15, -2] I reckon JYP's the bigger problem. They tried to dump their 2PM merchandise that wasn't selling to a subcontractor and ended up in the news over it
9. [+12, -1] Is being an entertainment company enough for them? Just stick to what you've been doing... ㅎㅎ
source: naver via netizenbuzz
1:41 pm - 05/05/2016