2. Kim Hyun Joong refusing fan gifts is already famous among fans of other artists as well. A fan still tried to gift him a necktie but he asked her if she ever bought something like this for her father and told her to give it to him instead.
3. Shinhwa was the troublemakers of SM. No matter how much Lee Soo Man tried to get them to rehearse, they'd just gather and read comic books or play on their cellphones all day. When it was about time for Lee Soo Man to come and check up on them, they'd spray water on themselves and pretend as if they rehearsed really hard all day. Lee Soo Man would eventually find out and get really mad at them, threatening them to leave the company if they're going to continue behaving like this. Other groups would've been scared and begged for another chance but Shinhwa started packing their bags, forcing Lee Soo Man to hold them back, saying he was joking ㅋㅋ
4. When Yoseob was a child, he got lost in the mountains on his own because he went up there to catch a Pikachu.
5. Back when Jay Park was still with 2PM and 2PM wasn't that well known of a group yet, the two were on an elevator together with other people that didn't seem to recognize them. Jay said really loudly, "Taecyeon!!!! When's our next schedule?????" and Taecyeon answered back in an equally loud voice, "I don't know, we should ask our manager!!!!"
6. G-Dragon and T.O.P. were getting out of their van on a rainy day. T.O.P.'s umbrella seemed broken until it finally opened all of a sudden just as G-Dragon came out, flicking water all over him. G-Dragon was like "-_- Choi Seung Hyun..." and T.O.P. said in a shy voice, "It-It's not like I did it on purpose, the umbrella was broken..."
7. Dongwoo accidentally walked into the girl's bathroom and ran out as fast as possible and bumped into Hyosung.
8. CNBLUE had a pet cockroach in their dorm which gave eggs one day. Their dorm maid came over one day and killed it all with bug spray.
9. Jonghoon was playing Crazy Arcade with a Primadonna but kept losing to her and looking for excuses to explain his loss. When he ran out of excuses, he said he had to leave because he had a schedule. But it was 2 a.m. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. When Big Bang won a Daesang for "Lies", they said their award speech calmly but cried as soon as they left the stage, pressing their eyes down with their shirts. The people around them said they'd never seen anyone cry that hard before.
11. At MBLAQ's fan meet, a fan lost her shoe right before it was her turn to take a picture and she wasn't sure what to do so Mir went up to her, brought her over to the stage, and told her she could step on his foot to take
the picture. He then gave her his shoes before she left to go home.
12. Before his debut, Kangin came to the practice room with a bunch of rice cakes. The staff and other trainees asked why he bought so much when he doesn't even like rice cakes and he just said he bought it to share with everyone and left the bags before leaving. His manager came in later and explained that Kangin couldn't pass by a grandma selling rice cakes out on the cold streets and bought them all despite not having much money himself.
13. At MKMF, SS501 was in the lead for the mobile votes but despite being with MCs at the time, Jungmin told fans
not to vote because it costs money and that isn't worth the award. The members are also famous for going through fan crowds at the airports and only managing to pick out fan letters instead of all of the gifts. One time, a fan didn't have enough money to pay for her tuition so Kyujong and Jungmin pooled their money and paid it for her.
14. Tiffany once joined Taeyeon's fancafe but was kicked out because she didn't follow the rules for joining.
15. Youngmin and Kwangmin both sleep with their eyes a bit open. The members are all scared of it because there are two of the exact faces sleeping with their eyes open at night.
16. Taemin and Jonghyun were practicing late one night so Jonghyun grabbed a taxi for Taemin. He took a picture of the license plate and stared at the car until it disappeared.
17. When Big Bang used to be models for Baskin Robbins 31, one of the advertisers promised that they'd send the boys a shipment of ice cream. It never ended up coming, making T.O.P. angry. He threatened the staff, "Why didn't you send us the ice cream you
promised. I'm only going to eat Haagen Daz from now on!!!!" When the members were still trainees, they had walked into a Haagen Daz store and walked right back out because the price was too expensive for them.
18. Bom picked up a hanger and jokingly said, "I'm Bomnger~" so G-Dragon started teasing her by picking her up and throwing her (lightly) saying, "Why is this hanger so heavy~!!! Gotta throw it out!" Bom got revenge by picking G-Dragon up and throwing him while saying, "Why is this hanger so light~!! Gotta throw it out!" [What...]
19. Sungyeol seems like the jokester of the group but he's actually very sensitive and emotional. He once cried at a relative's wedding because he thought the white walls were so beautiful.
20. The Boyfriend twins were originally JYP trainees but Kwangmin ran out because he wanted to "quietly write rap lyrics" instead of becoming a singer. He pulled Youngmin out with him, and together they ended up joining Starship ㅋㅋ
21. Doojoon took Dongwoon to a convenience store and offered to buy him anything he wanted. Dongwoon chose about $10 worth of items but Doojoon said he forgot his wallet at the counter so Dongwoon ended up paying for the both of them. Fans still have bets over whether Doojoon really forgot his wallet or not.
22. SHINee was at an event in the suburbs and one Shawol asked, "Taemin!! Look over here!!!!" but Taemin couldn't hear her and kept looking somewhere else. The Shawol then shouted, "Yah!!!!! Kid, look over here!!! Do you know how many months of my allowance I blew to come see you!!!!" Taemin, surprised, kept looking in the crowd to find her until he finally did and smiled a big
wide smile for her.
23. Kyuhyun was walking around his neighborhood when he thought he saw his friend walking in front of him. He ran up behind him and grabbed him into a hug and started playfully beating him up. The other person thought Kyuhyun was a friend too and started laughing along until they both looked up at each other and found that they didn't know each other at all. Kyuhyun apologized and the other person said, "No, it's okay, it was fun..."