1) Here Lee Hi can be seen wearing a really cute dress from House of Holland. I love the colours and the pattern, it really suits her!
Sadly I think this dress is now sold out, but if you’re lucky and a good detective you might be able to hunt one down on the internet. Or, if you like the style of the dress, you can find similar ones on the House of Holland website.
2) Next we have some stunning jewellery from Butler and Wilson, one of my favourite designers. Based in London and with several other shops around the country (I know for certain that there is one in Leeds!) you can find some truly unique and remarkable pieces from this designer. This is probably the reason why the jewellery is so popular with G-Dragon, who I frequently see sporting their designs. So here we have GD wearing the Large Eye Necklace, which you can find on the online store for £128. TOP is wearing the Large Lips Necklace, which fetches a slightly more expensive price of £158.
GD is also wearing a Butler and Wilson broach but unfortunately I think it’s either sold out or they’ve stopped selling it because I can’t find it anywhere.
3) Now, bringing us back into the year 2012, we have this brilliant Alex Mattsson Rainbow jacket, that GD can be seen wearing in the Crayon music video. I really like this jacket, I think it’s a shame that it’s not in the video for very long! I don’t have an exact price of the jacket, but I’m guessing it’s not going to be cheap! But hey if you’re wearing these clothes you probably don’t need to ask about the price anyway.
4) Also rainbow themed, GD can be seen wearing these sequin rainbow trousers from Ashish. Again annoyingly I don't have a buy link or a price but Ashish are never cheap, so if you do manage to find it I wouldn't be surprised if the price exceeds £300.
5) Next from 2NE1, also in Ashish, Dara celebrated her birthday this year in the 'Be Happy' sweater. Honestly, I not a fan of the sweater. When 2NE1 usually wear Ashish, I love it, but in this case I'm not keen. It might just be the light or whatever but the colours are weird and it just doesn't suit Dara in my opinion. It does look comfy though. You can buy this sweater here for €560.
6) Finally, for those of you who were lucky enough to see Big Bang this December, (and even those of you who weren’t) you might remember seeing Big Bang wearing an array of Boy London clothes. I think Big Bang wear this collection really well, and the style suits them. You can pick all of these up from the Boy London website from £35 to £55 – which is very reasonable compared to the rest of the products on this list!
[A/N: I'm really sorry that there aren't as many buy links in this post as there are in the previous SM one. I added two new pieces to this list than originally in the article but all the UK brands that YG artists have been wearing were quite a while ago (e.g. 2NE1's Hate You era) so it's difficult to find the clothes that still have buy links.]
Source: United Kpop
Clothing sources: House of Holland, Alex Mattsson, Butler and Wilson, Farfetch.com (Ashish), Boy London, 21bangs.com
Credit twitter HarribeI Compiled by fantaesticbaby