Source: OSEN via Naver
Article that talks about how he's widely recognized as a talented actor but how the fact that he's openly gay is making the industry close their doors on him. He had previously revealed on an episode of 'Radio Star' this month that he was in discussion for a casting in a historical drama starring Kim Tae Hee (Jang Ok Jung) but a few days later, the drama's producers came out and announced that "It is not the truth at all."
The journalist doubts he would've even mentioned it if he really wasn't in discussion for a role and mentions how Hong Suk Chun has been denied roles throughout his career since coming out.
1. [+167, -13] Suk Chun hyung is not someone we can hate or speak about any way we want to. He has his own successful restaurant and is trying to make the most of his life. He seems like a fun person and definitely a way better person than the people that refuse to watch TV because he's on the screen.
2. [+155, -8] Gay or not, all he wants to do is act, what does his sexual preference have anything to do with it?
3. [+121, -15] So many weird people in this world... If you don't want to watch him, then don't. Don't sit there saying he's dirty or whatever.
4. [+108, -7] I don't like gays but I think it's wrong that they're not letting him work... The producers were out of line announcing it to the media like that. What does that make Hong Suk Chun then, a liar?
5. [+104, -9] This is how pathetic Korea is
OSEN via Naver | Netizenbuzz