Article: Park Jin Young reveals the puppy that stole his breath away "What should I name her?"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+899, -17] JYP (in a whisper)
2. [+652, -22] Steamy since he likes steamed rice cakes.
3. [+342, -25] Ddukgo (rice cake gorilla)
4. [+95, -0] JYP: When this dog barks, she barks with half air half sound. (A type of singing style Park Jin Young always advises contestants on K-Pop Star to try)
5. [+67, -6] Gonggiban (half air)
6. [+37, -0] Soriban (half sound)
7. [+27, -1] Patdduk (red bean rice cake)
8. [+26, -0] Adopt another one. Name one Sori, the other one Gonggi.
9. [+26, -0] Looks like dog barked in half air half sound to have captivated him this much.
What should JYP name his puppy?
JYP (in a whisper)
Ddukgo (rice cake gorilla)
Gonggiban (half air)
Soriban (half sound)
Patdduk (red bean rice cake)
Sources: JYP twitter, netizenbuzz (TV Daily via Nate)
EDIT: another pic and see what he named her!
original caption: She's brown and small so I thought of the name 'Pie'. What do you think guys? Do you think it fits her? : )
Source: @followJYP on twitter