After the initial findings, the police were able to obtain CCTV footage of Park Si Hoo, trainee ‘A’, and Park Si Hoo’s hoobae named as individual ‘B’. According to the police, the CCTV footage shows the trio getting out of a car and getting into an elevator at Park Si Hoo’s residence. The woman ‘A’ is carried by ‘B’ on his back, who had also driven the car on the way to Park Si Hoo’s house.
The investigation is still ongoing, especially since Park Si Hoo’s summon isn’t until the 24th.
1. [+1,083, -98] Jesus christ, why would Park Shi Hoo's junior carry that girl to his home? What a bunch of jokes
2. [+965, -72] There was the other witness that said she walked out of the store fine, but seeing as how there's CCTV of her being carried inside his home, Park Shi Hoo has lost the upper hand
3. [+668, -101] If she was carried in, then it has to be rape. She filed the lawsuit through the help of a sexual assault center. Obviously they're not idiots considering that they're helping her and going through with the case because they have proof that it is.
1. [+216, -9] The junior running his mouth just made things worse. He said that there was no 'force' involved but the fact that they carried her inside the home means there was force involved. This can fall under rape, and it's made the situation all that more dangerous.
2. [+185, -30] Seems like the drinks she had finally took effect around that time... It's really difficult for a woman to just wake up one morning and decide to file for rape without any cause or preparation
3. [+177, -25] Hul... so she was carried inside... Looks like we can't call her a kkot-baem right off the bat. If police find him to be guilty, I hope he takes whatever punishment is given.
1. [+216, -20] Either way, Park Shi Hoo's image is down the drain now. I liked him so this is a disappointment.
2. [+182, -18] So far, police have confirmed that the girl was carried in through CCTV. What I find weird is that the junior stayed in the house with them until the morning. I'm just curious how his fans will shield this now. The reactions are so different compared to female celebrities that this is intriguing.
3. [+120, -28] I don't think there's anyone 'normal' who enjoys threesomes. Park Shi Hoo seemed to have an erotic look in his eyes all the time and look at him now, his career's in the gutter.
1. [+139, -49] I'm a girl myself but it disgusts me how two faced people can be. Imagine if this wasn't Park Shi Hoo but someone else. Would people have been so quick to point fingers, calling the victim a kkot-baem? Nobody even stopped to think before judging her, labeling her a kkot-baem right off the bat. Would she have used the help of a sexual assault center if she had any other intentions? She would've contacted Park Shi Hoo separately to seek a settlement.
The problem with this is that when articles about scandals like this erupt, the first thing people do is scroll to read the comments to see what the reactions are. When people are so quick to label someone a kkot-baem without any evidence, this is the kind of thing that scares actual victims from reporting sexual assaults. They'd rather hide than be treated like that.
2. [+118, -35] I'm sure that although the girl was able to walk out of the pub on her own, she started to feel the alcohol settle in once she got out and into the car and lost herself after that... It can happen to anyone that drinks.
3. [+101, -29] What a turn of negative events for Park Shi Hoo..
Sources: allkpop , netizenbuzz, nate 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , star (original article and comments)