The Seoul Central District Prosecutors′ Office revealed on March 20 that it had booked manager Mr. Gu, as well as another manager Mr. Baek, for blackmailing an actor into paying 4 million won using the videos.
The managers were in charge of guarding the actor and driving him around, and so lived with the actor at his home. When the actor continued to engage in sexual contact with Baek, the two purchased a pen camera through the internet and filmed the actor while he was engaging in homosexual acts in August 2010.
The two then sent a CD containing the videos to the actor′s parents, saying that they would turn over the original files in exchange for 500 million won.
Following the threat, the actor sent Gu 4 million won, but they did not stop and continued to threaten him, sending over 45 text messages.
Two managers indicted for filming an actor in a 'gay acts' and using it as blackmail
Actor Park's manager 'Goo' (30) installed a pen sized camera and hid it in A's home and used his second manager 'Baek' (28) to go in and seduce him into gay acts. Other parts of his private life were also recorded. The managers then sent the recording to his parents and threatened him by saying that they will release it to the public if he doesn't give them $500,000 USD.
The actor gave them $4,000 USD before eventually reporting it to the police after he was bombarded with 45 texts of threat for more.
1. [+262, -3] Such horrible people... How could you send that to his parents?
2. [+219, -4] Even if people know who it is, I wish they would just stay silent. He'd be upset if people found out his name.
3. [+205, -2] Crazy... How could you send that to his parents and then threaten him with it? Such ba$tards..
4. [+76, -1] Journalists usually use A, B, C instead of names so why are they revealing the last names this time? He's already going through enough with this entire ordeal, he's going to be even more traumatized once his name gets out. Netizens, even if you're curious, don't search for it.
5. [+56, -2] Wow... Imagine being betrayed by not only your manager, but someone you had feelings for... on top of being outed against your will... Sending that video to his parents? I can't even imagine doing such acts like that as a human being...
6. [+40, -2] They're horrible ㅡㅡ It's not like they're all strangers, that manager lived with him in his own home... He then finds his weakness and uses it as blackmail against him? What a dirty life they live...
Article: Manager, films famous celebrity engaged in gay activities... what in the world!
1. [+300, -33] (TN: unrelated)
2. [+241, -8] So if 'Baek' is an accomplice, then that means he's not really gay, he just pretended to be gay to use him and take his money... That celebrity was betrayed by his manager and fooled by Baek... I can't imagine anything worse than that ㅠㅠ
3. [+78, -3] Stop trying to find out who the victim is. He's a victim. We have no right to reveal who he is, especially with what he's going through. I don't care if you find out the managers but protect the victim.
SBS E! via Nate | MBN TV via Nate | Netizenbuzz
Article: Witness says "There were celebrities".... Sexual services provided to high-ranking officials
A number of high-ranking officials in public service, banking/finance, medicine, etc were reported to have received sexual services from models, actresses, and other celebrities. Video recordings were found, which police are investigating.
1. [+603, -10] If police are included in that list of 'high-ranking officials', then investigations will end here.
2. [+432, -10] The taste of money
3. [+438, -47] Most of the celebrities who have been on hiatus and suddenly come out with a sexy pictorial are the types to participate in this sort of stuff....!
4. [+84, -4] Nothing shocking about this... Celebrities came out of gisaengs anyway.
5. [+76, -0] You'd think it'd only be female celebrities but there are more males as well who do this stuff
6. [+67, -1] The funny thing is that everyone calls the celebrity industry dirty but they always think that their own favorite celebrity would never do something like this ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+54, -1] Celebrities are just glorified prostitutes
8. [+45, -1] Not all that surprising
9. [+43, -2] So many Jang Ja Yeons in our country and not one person paying the consequences...
10. [+41, -1] So leaders of this country are using their money and power to basically run a sex trade... I doubt they'll investigate this thoroughly.
11. [+37, -2] The industry has always been dirty. Officials of broadcasting channels are all connected to high ranking officials. That official can say one thing and completely end a celebrity's career. How could they not go to these events?
12. [+33, -4] The idol singers that kids are so crazed over all have to make their rounds with adults like these before they can have a debut stage or a comeback stage. And yet the kids don't know a thing and run around calling them goddesses. The officials must be so happy considering that girl groups these days are just hordes of skinny, pretty young girls. They can have their pick.
13. [+29, -1] I can hear the Netizen CSI getting busy
14. [+27, -1] I've been noticing so many celebrities getting that extra push that they wouldn't otherwise have... So were they all a part of that event then?
15. [+26, -5] I doubt the MOGEF will do anything about it
Herald News via Nate | Netizenbuzz
Mods I looked but I couldn't find a translation for this one..