What do a group of foodies and a murder have in common? Lee Soo Kyung (Lee Soo Kyung) is a 33-year-old divorcee who is a composed, confident woman who is happy to be living alone after marrying way too early in life. But the only thing that can make her lose her cool composure is great food. Living next door is another foodie, Goo Dae Young (Yoon Du Jun), a single man who loves surrounding himself with gourmet food but hates being asked if he is dining alone at great restaurants. When a strange murder occurs in their neighborhood, how will their lives be intertwined?
“Let’s Eat” is a 2013 South Korean drama series directed by Park Joon Hwa.
!!!!WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!
Let's Eat ends as a happy ending for all 'eating broadcast until the end'
1. [+147, -5] Fun! I was sad it only broadcast once a week but it's already over ㅜ I really loved the poem on food at the end ㅜ
2. [+131, -3] "To you, who said you ate a lot because you were lonely. To you, who said you slept a lot because you were tired. TO you, who said that you cried a lot because you were sad. I write this to you. Chew the feelings that have cornered you in. Life is something you must digest no matter what." Food - Chun Yang Hee
3. [+128, -4] I wondered when the 16 episodes would be up since it only broadcasts once a week... I felt so empty thinking this was the last. ㅜㅜ Looking forward to the special next week~!
4. [+15, -0] Doojoon Doojoon ♥ Heart fluttering, thrilling.. ㅠㅠ Fun drama, can't believe it's over
5. [+14, -0] It had such a calming quality to it ㅠㅠㅠ Come back with season two, please~~~
6. [+8, -1] I love TVN shows because they don't have makjang plots with aliens and cheating lovers and enemies becoming fathers... It's like I'm watching a fairy tale for adults. The houses that they portray reflect reality, like officetels and rented rooms. I hope I never see makjang on TVN~~~
7. [+6, -0] This drama made me gain weight ㅠㅠㅠ I ate so much at night... Please take my fat with your ending ㅠㅠ
8. [+5, -0] If worrying could make worrying go away, then we would have no worries... so let's eat ^^
source: netizenbuzz, TV Daily via Nate
Are you happy with the ending?
Will you miss this drama?