Crayon Pop's upcoming comeback outfit has been revealed to the public.
Their new costume is said to be Korean traditional cloth-inspired (Hanbok). In the photos taken by StarNews and Ilgan Sports taken from their album jacket photoshoot, the girls are seen wearing a blue bandana, white underpants rolled up to knees with a light blue skirt, and white rubber shoes.
1. [+6,034, -211] So what happened to Snakehead? Did they get sold to the fish market?
2. [+3,774, -485] Crayon Pop's the only one who can pull this concept off ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3,091, -247] Agh ㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering what they'd wear on their heads and it's a cloth this time ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+2,418, -316] Fits Crayon Pop ㅋㅋ
5. [+420, -41] They definitely... exceeded my imaginations..
6. [+414, -86] Gotta give it to Crayon Pop for being the only group who can pull this stuff off ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+370, -44] Must be nice to be able to dress comfortably
Source: NetizenBuzz, DailykpopNews
Looks like finally someone raised their BarBarBar