Article: Hyuna's attitude controversy, "Is she really on air?"
Source: Herald News via Nate
Hyuna slumped over on her desk when someone else was talking, leading MC Shindong to ask, "Hyuna-ssi, are you really that comfortable?" and MC Shin Dong Yub to exaggeratedly replicate her actions. She was also in the middle of answering a question when she took out her lipstick randomly and started putting it on.
1. [+680, -57] Quit if you don't want to be on TV
2. [+656, -46] I can forget the rest but why put on lipstick in the middle of a show? I've never seen anything like this in my life
3. [+629, -43] If she had nothing to say, she could've just sat still. Why slump over and put on lipstick? What a weird kid
4. [+74, -10] I wonder how pathetic Shin Dong Yub thinks of idols like her, especially considering how many shows he runs and how many respectful stars he must come across... Must be frustrating to have to deal with kids like her.
5. [+70, -4] Hyuna must think she's cute or something since she goes for a sexy image on stage and cute image off stage... but that's not cute, that's disrespectful.
6. [+52, -1] She must think acting like a kid is cute
7. [+46, -2] It's because her fans call her cute or pretty for anything
8. [+45, -4] Seniors need to set juniors with attitudes like this straight. When netizens set them straight, people pass them up as hateful comments, which is why someone in the same industry needs to say it directly to them. It's because people let it pass all the time that they think they're being cool and free spirited instead of fixing it.
9. [+41, -3] I knew an article would explode about this. This isn't the first time she's been like this on TV. She'll barge in on someone else talking or randomly whine... Is being childish her concept or is she really that dumb?
10. [+35, -1] It's because she was never taught that acting like that is disrespectful. There have been several stars on the chopping block for similar actions, not only Hyuna. Please learn from this.
source: netizenbuzz, Herald News via Nate