Article: Lee Jong Suk, "I didn't know she was a fan... I'm sorry and I'm in the wrong" apology on airport incident
Source: Mydaily via Nate
"I just got off my schedule and have come up to date on what's been going on. First of all, I'm sorry for surprising everyone. I apologize. I'm so upset because I feel like everything I've said and done up to this point has become hypocritical and I'm afraid people will think I'm lie in your eyes.
Either way, it was my fault 100% and there's nothing more to clarify but I feel the need to explain to my fans what happened. Since I am the main product of my company, they have a tendency of overprotecting me so I was already on high nerves, especially with our Hong Kong schedule being met with delay.
I did not see the fan but felt someone pulling my arm and definitely thought it'd be my manager so I pulled my arm back. I did not think it would be a fan. I could not manage my facial expression because there were a lot of journalists in front of me. She seems like a fan I saw for the first time and I'm so, so sorry. It's all my fault. I'll do better next time."
[netizens comments]1. [+1,142, -125] He turned his head the minute he saw her ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,104, -116] How about you write that apology again... it's not enough quite yet.
3. [+1,073, -119] His expressions did not look as if he was looking at his manager ㅋ And if he knew it was his fan after, he should've at least acted like he was going back to ask if she was okay... Too bad, you've come too far to deny anything ^^
4. [+156, -13] He flat out ignored her. Is it okay to push someone like that because of the manager? His true character showed in that moment..
5. [+141, -12] Why is it okay for him to do that even to his manager?
6. [+133, -13] Who did you think she was if not a fan? ㅋㅋ A terrorist?
7. [+117, -13] So he pulled his arm away because he thought it was his manager? ㅋ How are you going to explain turning your head at her trying to give you a gift? You didn't know? What an easy excuse.. ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+102, -8] He saw her the second time when he shoved her arm. How did he not know it was a fan?