Over 1,000 talented dancers showed up for the dancing crew audition of HyunA‘s solo comeback.
The 4minute member, who will be releasing a new album later this month, held open auditions on July 6 at a location in Seoul to find new backup dancers to join her on stage.
From the early morning until the late evening, both local and international hopefuls put their skills to test in the hopes of charming the jury. The audition attracted K-pop fans from all around the world, and a total of 1,000 people took advantage of the great opportunity.
While HyunA personally paid a visit to the location, the news was not revealed to the contestants. Instead, the main judge of the audition was Kim Se Hwan, who is the leading Performance Director of Cube Entertainment.
Those who managed to leave an impression on the jury with their dance skills will be given the chance to join HyunA in performing her new hit on various stages.
In related news, HyunA is set to return soon with a new solo album, and fans will be also able to follow her journey through a reality show.
[netizens comments]Article: 'Solo comeback' Hyuna, over 1,000 apply to her dance crew audition
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,803, -122] I really wonder what Hyuna would've been if not a singer
2. [+1,515, -232] A representative case of a celebrity ruined by her own agency's choices
3. [+1,303, -29] Even if celebrities look like they're living an easier life than the rest of us... stuff like this makes you realize how competitive it is. Even just picking a back dancer where you usually get no recognition, thousands show up... I wonder how many people disappeared in the hopes of getting their names known as well as Hyuna's..
4. [+933, -44] No point in holding auditions when it's always going to be the hot body pretty faces that get picked.
5. [+152, -33] Hyuna's never officially gotten into a public rumor with any male celebrity or have had any sex scandals. Her sexy image is a product of her agency and the netizens.
6. [+132, -18] I wish it's a fun song like Bubble Pop~~ Haters, please back off~~ ㅋ
7. [+123, -17] People who call her cheap looking are the same ones who freeze when her music video plays on the TV. Her concepts fit exactly how she looks and I like her even as a woman myself.
Source: Soompi & Netizenbuzz