Article: "Red is Hyuna" will the Hyuna brand work?
"I want Hyuna to become a brand. I've always liked red lipsticks and the color red itself so I wear red lipstick and manicures. I want that feeling to become a brand that represents Hyuna. (The song is also experimental in that) my name is included in the lyrics so I was worried about not a lot of people relating to it but the lyrics actually stick to you. I put my desire of becoming (as hot) into the song."
1. [+2,541, -79] She has a hot body and she's pretty but her song is so bad
2. [+1,906, -57] I don't know what she means by Hyuna being red??
3. [+1,614, -71] The song is honestly bad
4. [+1,225, -107] Not sure about the song but her dance and body are jjang
5. [+351, -25] How can she not feel embarrassed singing those lyrics.. I get that we've moved forward but did she really call herself tasty;;;
6. [+298, -13] The lyricist for this song is insane ㅋㅋ I'm pretty sure Hyuna knew exactly what the lyrics meant calling herself tasty, how does she not feel embarrassed as a woman? Well, I feel bad for her because it's not like she can reject it. I don't get how this song passed regulations.
7. [+268, -6] Whoever wrote the lyrics for this is pathetic
8. [+246, -7] The lyrics are a load of bull. Who's the name of the lyricist? ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: "Why Hyuna if it's red?" Hyuna's red logic
1. [+5,125, -74] Whoever wrote the lyrics needs to reveal themselves
2. [+3,378, -394] Reminds me of ero stars from the 70s
3. [+3,339, -445] Am I the only one getting Lee Hyori's Miss Korea and Bad Girl vibes?
4. [+2,906, -112] You might think Hyuna is yeah~ has no meaning;;; but I bet the lyricist has a meaning for it
5. [+2,439, -164] I wonder if her parents ever listen to her songs?
6. [+665, -35] The song is so low quality..
7. [+663, -40] The song and the lyrics are weird
8. [+635, -42] Failure of a song.. I wanted someting like Ice Cream, something bright
Sources: Netizen Buzz (OSEN via Naver, Dispatch via Naver)