It is being reported that Girl’s Day member Minah is dating soccer player Son Heung Min. (OP: Song Heung Min plays for the South Korean national team and for the German premiere football club Bayer Leverkusen. He's one of the most popular Asian player in Europe right now.)
On July 29, news source The Fact released a report and photos of Minah and Son Heung Min holding hands and enjoying an evening date.
[Rest of article]
The Fact reported that the two made time for each other despite their busy schedules to go on evening dates on July 16 and 17. During the dates they were careful not to be too physically affectionate when they were outside, but held hands and links arms when they were alone. On one of their dates, Son Heung Min bought Minah a lovely bouquet of flowers.
In response to these photos, Girl’s Day’s agency DreamT Entertainment told The Fact over the phone, “Minah and Son Heung Min were fans of each other before and starting meeting because of their interest in each other. The two are just in the dating phase so they are being very careful and aware of the relationship now that the news is out. They want this to be a relationship where they both support and help each other. Please support this couple.”
According to OSEN, a representative of DreamT Entertainment told them, “The two only met about two times out of curiosity.”
Son Heung Min’s sources were more cautious about confirming the news. Son Heung Min’s father, Son Yong Jung, told The Fact that it was his first time hearing about this relationship.
Article: Minah reps, "Dating Son Heung Min for two weeks... has met twice since deciding to date"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+9,111, -57] Surprised they got caught in just two weeks
2. [+6,645, -119] Son Heung Min's in big trouble with his dad
3. [+6,304, -149] Well Minah's hit the lottery
4. [+3,360, -274] Is that so... have a happy life
5. [+1,619, -127] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Heung Min-ah, where are your standards... she's below your level ㅋㅋㅋ and I don't think she's going to be waiting for just you while you're away in Germany ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+1,507, -91] This is so wrong... she's an idol and I get that she's pertty and all but her dating world class Heung Min? ㅋ Wow, fu*king impossible... Please wake up;;;
7. [+1,287, -47] Dating for two weeks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So they met up straight after Son Heung Min broke up with his ex ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Way to ruin your image that fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Manage your image
8. [+1,131, -50] Minah's hit the lottery... Girl's Day got popular thanks to Hyeri and Tony and now Minah's going to get popular off of our Heung Min...
9. [+1,138, -16] Wow... thanks to Son Heung Min's level, Girl's Day's company is off confirming it right on their own
10. [+1,077, -47] Son Heung Min doesn't match Minah, he can do so much better
11. [+767, -40] What does Son Heung Min lack to date someone like Minah ㅡㅡ
12. [+701, -20] Not even two months but two weeks ㅋㅋㅋ Couldn't you have waited a bit longer, journalists?
13. [+616, -22] Heung Min-ah, wake up...
1. [+192, -9] Wow daebak ㅋㅋㅋ I guess idols all date on their own ㅋㅋㅋ I had a feeling Son Heung Min had someone who knew it'd be an idol.. ㅎㅎㅎ
2. [+174, -8] His ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend are both Dongduk Uni students ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+179, -58] Son Heung Min has low taste in girls
4. [+24, -0] His ex was really pretty... they already broke up??? And yet it's still Son Heung Min who could do better;;
5. [+24, -2] Son Heung Min's heart ceremony was apparently for his ex-girlfriend... both his girlfriends are Dongduk students
Article: Son Heung Min and Minah's dating rumors, the two trending stars meet
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,807, -104] Son Heung Min could do so much better
2. [+1,442, -85] He can do so much better
3. [+1,021, -53] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is going to be a mess, it hasn't even been that long since they both got popular and they're already dating. Have a good relationship.
4. [+786, -21] This was worthy for The Fact to release a teaser for, what a mental breakdown
5. [+124, -8] It's been barely a month since Son Heung Min broke up with his ex, what's going on ㅋㅋ
6. [+117, -12] Anyone can see that Son Heung Min could do better..
7. [+112, -9] Well Minah's set for life
8. [+109, -7] Minah is not a trending star~
Source: The Fact, Soompi, Netizenbuzz
Get it, Minah!