Earlier today, actress Go Jun Hee and rapper Master Wu were reported to be currently dating each other, but Go Jun Hee's side has denied it and said the two are just friends.
According to multiple officials, they got to know each other through mutual friends and started developing into lovers last September. The two were spotted dating many times around Seoul especial in Hongdae and Gangnam. In particular, Go Jun Hee was even spotted at 'Show Me The Money' concert on September 20th to cheer for Master Wu.
Go Jun Hee's agency, J-Wide Entertainment released their official statement regarding the rumour,"We've checked with Go Jun Hee and she said they did met each other but definitely not dating. It's true that she went to 'Show Me The Money' concert but it wasn't because of Master Wu, she just went there to see all the performances. We also knew about her going to the concert so we were surprised when the dating rumour came out".
Dispatch later came out with proof photos from their date on the 26th last month. The two went on a movie date and Go Jun Hee was escorted to her home by Master Wu. Go Jun Hee's agency once again responsed to the report saying they were not alone as they were meeting with acquaintainces that night. The two are not dating each other.
[KNetizen Comments]Article: [Exclusive] Go Jun Hee has been dating hip hop singer Master Wu for one month
Source: SBS funE via Nate
1. [+199, -5] That's no~ no~
2. [+213, -33] ㅋㅋㅋ YG begins their media play once again ㅋㅋ With G-Dragon deleting a picture of the drug Molly off of his Instagram, YG's trying to cover it up with media play about one of their nugu artists. No more articles are being released about G-Dragon right now when he normally gets meaningless articles all the time. Amazing how a drug related scandal like this gets nothing now... As if blocking articles wasn't enough, YG's taking it a step further by teaming up with fellow media play queen Go Jun Hee and rushedly putting out their dating scandal today when they were getting ready for the right timing. A shame that celebrities are now being used as media play tools by the media now.
3. [+143, -11] Daebak... ㅋㅋㅋ I remember seeing Go Jun Hee at the concert hall and wondering why she was at a hip hop concert ㅋㅋ Who knew it was for Master Wu...
4. [+12, -2] Hul... never imagined this combination... be happy
5. [+10, -1] ㅋㅋ Daebak, didn't think Go Jun Hee would be into his style. What a reversal.
Article: Go Jun Hee reps, "Dating Master Wu? Definitely not" strong denial
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+184, -7] She denied it so hard she had to add the "definitely"
2. [+164, -20] Who cares, stop acting like either of you are top stars
3. [+72, -1] Okay, sure
1. [+2,395, -37] Whoo... that's no no
2. [+1,858, -24] That's no no ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,024, -30] Knew she'd deny it ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+930, -41] It'd be so daebak if they were really dating ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+283, -5] Where's Dispatch, they're denying it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: [Disphoto] "Beauty and Rapper some?"... Go Jun Hee and Master Wu's late night theater outing
Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+5,710, -42] Believed it when they said they weren't dating but Dispatch comes out with the truth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+4,331, -40] As expected of Dispatch.. ㅋㅋㅋ Can they still deny it now??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+4,123, -32] What pictures does Dispatch not own? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Scary
4. [+3,020, -27] Dispatch has become the end all
5. [+599, -4] Dispatch comes straight out with their article as soon as Go Jun Hee denies it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
source: dkpopknews | Netizenbuzz