Jung Woo Sung has been chosen as the model of a coffee brand.
Taking Lee Byung Hun′s baton, Jung Woo Sung recently became the model for Lotte Nestle Korea′s Nescafe.
"Jung Woo Sung′s continuously shining and modern charms mixed well with Nescafe′s craftsmanship and brand heritage," stated Nescafe. "We also heard that Jung Woo Sung is a coffee lover and even carries his own tumbler around."
However, the fact that Jung Woo Sung was chosen not long after Lee Byung Hun, the previous model, became spotlighted in the news for his blackmail case has been gaining much attention.
According to staff during the commercial filming, Jung Woo Sung showed much affection and interest in the product in terms of taste and smell.
Lotte Nestle Korea is planning to jump into the premium coffee market with a new product.
"Through this new TV commercial, Jung Woo Sung, who has been receving much love for his premium charms, will become closer to the consumers."
1. [+1,652, -27] That E-Mart card CF has Lee Byung Hun and Han Hyo Joo both.. I change the channel every time it comes on..
2. [+1,227, -34] Good riddance Lee Byung Hun ㅋㅋㅋ replaced by Jung Woo Sung... complete opposite in private lives ㅋ
3. [+1,238, -64] I wish that our trashy politicians would disappear like him...
4. [+67, -2] What about that CF with both Lee Byung Hun and Han Hyo Joo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+46, -0] Good decision... Finally he's disappearing...
6. [+45, -1] Jung Woo Sung replaced him as the SONY camera model too
7. [+42, -0] Lee Santa's downfall ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+35, -3] What a refreshing piece of news. Take Han Hyo Joo out of her CFs too!
source: mwave, netizenbuzz, nate