It has been reported that f(x)’s Sulli will be returning from her three-month hiatus in order to attend a screening for the movie “Fashion King.”
Sulli has been confirmed to make her first public appearance at the press premiere this coming October 31. On October 23, the distribution company for “Fashion King” announced upcoming press premiere and VIP screening schedules. On the guest list that was revealed on this day, Sulli’s name appeared alongside her co-stars Joo Won, Ahn Jae Hyun, Park Se Young, and Kim Sung Oh.
Earlier this year in July, SM Entertainment informed fans that Sulli would be taking a break from all entertainment activities until further notice, and it appears that she has decided to return to the public eye with this screening event for the movie in which she starred as a lead role.
Meanwhile, “Fashion King” is set to open in theaters on November 6.
[netizens comments]Article: 'Hiatus' Sulli to make her return after three months with movie 'Fashion King'
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+2,627, -60] Sulli, don't be like that to your members
2. [+2,244, -78] How comparable to Krystal
3. [+2,027, -67] Don't care that she's dating, she's disrespectful for impacting the other members with her irresponsibility
4. [+1,897, -78] I can't stand her anymore...
5. [+1,514, -55] The movie doesn't sound like it'll do well anyway...
6. [+419, -8] The f(x) members are so nice for putting up with her...
7. [+420, -16] Krystal fainted... Does Sulli have no shame?
8. [+363, -9] Who does she think she is to be expecting the love of her fans when she's hurting everyone else like this?
9. [+349, -8] We all know Sulli's pretty but people let her do whatever she wants that she's acting up like this
10. [+318, -7] While one member's working hard to the point of fainting, another member gets to whine about having it hard for a bit and take a break to go moonwatching without even fainting. Nice, huh?
Source: Soompi (2)