Girls’ Generation Sunny is creating waves across the SONE fandom for her comments made on MBC FM4U Sunny’s FM Date, where she played Roy Kim‘s “Home”, with a heartwarming message for a mysterious friend. '
During DJ Sunny’s show, she played Roy Kim’s “Home” and revealed her honest thoughts in a comment saying, “To be honest, I get lost in my thoughts whenever I listen to this song. I think it sounds like my story, something I want to let someone listen to, I can relate to the lyrics. I know you’re not listening but I want to say, If you are tired or feel like there is no one around you anymore you can always come back home. That was just something to I wanted to say to a friend.”
During the episode, fans noticed that Sunny’s voice and expression was very low key, and not her usual cheery self. While she did not mention a specific name or person, fans are guessing the message was meant for Jessica, who was removed from Girls’ Generation earlier this year.
When examining the lyrics for Roy Kim’s “Home”, it seems to reveal more on the matter and confirm SONEs thoughts. The lyrics read as follow:
“Bright lights, busy schedules, I know your true and tired self. Stuck between what you have to do, what you want to do your shoulders always seem weighed down and the only gift I could give you was to come greet you with a smile when I heard your footsteps. Are you okay? I know you’re tired. Don’t worry about me. When your heart feels sick, when there is no one else, you can always come here.”
Article: Sunny, "Come back home if it ever gets hard..." a message to Jessica?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+165, -28] Whoever she's saying this to, her words mean well
2. [+119, -27] Sunny. Her charm is that her heart is as warm as her name.
3. [+57, -13] She's right, though. The only people who will accept you at your hardest and loneliest are your friends and family. We won't know if it's about Jessica.. but I'm sure they have their own side of the story. To fans, they're upset that Jessica's been being so cold after leaving since all she's been doing is focusing on her Chinese fans with English Weibo messages. Korean fans aren't seeing her positively..
4. [+16, -8] If that message really is for Jessica, then she's a saint for putting up with her. Sica-ya, wake up and go back already!
5. [+16, -27] Please keep this stuff between you and your friends...
6. [+14, -45] But you guys kicked her out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+14, -23] Maybe she's telling Jessica to go back home to America
8. [+13, -8] They've been together for so long, I doubt their friendship could just break like that. Good words, Sunny.