According to a report by Star News, SM Entertainment said on November 21 that due to pain from a herniated disc in his back, Shin Dong’s planned enlistment on November 25 has been postponed.
A spokesperson from SM said, “Following treatment, Shin Dong will enlist as active duty, and will do his part to the best of his ability. We predict that he will be able to enlist sometime in the beginning of next year. Until that time, he will be focusing on treatment.”
1. [+2,810, -73] I trust that he'll get it treated and enlist in active duty
2. [+2,166, -361] Something smells fishy here
3. [+1,706, -163] Lumbar disc? Then he'll get into public service
4. [+1,626, -159] Why does something smell fishy here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+1,457, -193] Puhahahahaha, this is a joke right?
6. [+268, -10] So is he going to get it treated and still get into active duty? ^^
7. [+221, -14] Understandable since he's fat but he better get it treated and get into active duty
8. [+233, -45] Then he better not be able to promote as a celebrity too since he has back problems ㅠㅠ
1. [+221, -23] G-Dragon will 100% not serve active duty I bet ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+206, -12] I knew it ㅋㅋㅋ Knew it all along ㅋㅋ Public Service Junior ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+183, -13] First MC-Tooth-Extraction and now Shin-Disc...
4. [+24, -6] Has it begun
5. [+18, -3] They've begun throwing out the bait
Sources: soompi , naver , netizenbuzz , naver2, nate
What do you think, Omona? Are you happy you get to see your favorite SuJu member for some extra months? Is this all a conspiracy?