12:54 am - 01/02/2015
Ex-A Pink member Yookyung's father clarifies rumors on her leave
"I've noticed that there are still people on the internet hating on Yookyung ㅜㅜ Reminds me of when CEO Choi demanded that Yookyung leave the group and I asked him why and he asked back if I didn't even read anything on the internet..."
"There are also people hating on A Pink but what power do you think the kids have... Even before Yookyung, there were members who were kicked out and had to go back home to their parents. Their parents would come back and beg and beg the CEO to let them stay in the group... the kids have done nothing wrong."
"Cube is not at fault either because A Cube is another company. The CEO Hong that I knew is a good person. Although he is at fault for debuting his Cube trainees under a different agency...
"Anyway, I'm tweeting because I noticed some false rumors going around and I wanted to speak the truth. Two years ago, I would've been more careful in case something happened to the members but they're a lot more popular now ^^ I'm not worried anymore. Staying quiet will actually turn false rumors into truths now, so..."
"And about all of those rumors about the members fighting or me paying for their dorms are false and not worth responding to... Just look at the personalities of the kids... The agency is not normal at all for demanding the money that they are."
Basically: Yookyung did not leave because of bullying issues within the group, her father did not pay for their dorms, and the other members (along with Yookyung) were kicked out of the group until their parents came back to beg for their spots. A Cube is also known for firing a lot of trainees in the process of making A Pink as well.
After her exit, Yookyung visited Eunji's musical with presents, proving that she didn't leave because of bullying or discord within the group, and she's currently back in school studying happily.
CEO Choi Jin Ho is also known as an asshole among fans. Whenever fans would write posts criticizing him for not working, he'd read it and leave indirect Facebook posts like, "Was drinking a Guinness without much thought until I noticed the depth of its taste was different today~ A plane off in the distance of a setting sun~ the sun falls and the moon rises~ rising, falling, in the distance, getting drunk~ and you think I'm not working hard, right? I'm not a fool ^^"
He would also leave posts demanding to know if he's ever not followed up on something and threatened told a fan taking a photo that he wanted to hit her, etc.
1. [+26, -1] Posts like this need to be more popular ㅜㅜ It's always the bad posts that go viral ㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+26, -4] I also heard that CEO Choi cut their original main vocalist before Jung Eunji joined the group.
3. [+23, -2] Yookyung was so pretty... people always say she lacked the visuals but I didn't think so! And she was good at singing too... As an early A Pink fan, I do still feel her absence in 6 Pink ㅠㅠ I would've preferred that she stayed.. I heard that she's back to studying now and I wish her luck.
4. [+12, -0] The most shocking part of it all is that the other members were kicked out of the company too.. and the parents had to beg for them to get back in... The problem with the company is that it's multiple members that this happened to. tsk tsk.
5. [+5, -0] It's so hard to like A Pink. During Yookyung's scandal, they were so busy trying to hide the truth. I hope fans don't try to shield this and let the truth surface as it should. I respect Yookyung's father for putting himself out there for the sake of his daughter... I'd be mad too if my daughter was kicked out without reason and people were hating on her knowing nothing... Sigh..
source: pann + netizenbuzz