Hole in stockings
Soles of her shoes are coming off
Knee part of the stockings are stretched/worn out, soles are coming off shoes
Soles come off
Article: Didn't they make a lot, what's up with their outfits... EXID's cheap stage outfits under 'controversy'
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+421, -56] Worrying over nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+207, -125] EXID has talent to back everything up, they're not a girl group reliant on their outfits. Their singing, looks, and dancing are all up there. They didn't become a trend simply for wearing nice clothes.
3. [+159, -62] I think it looks fine~??
4. [+30, -14] Why does it feel like their company staff wrote the best replies. It's not simply about how it looks but when a shoe's sole is coming off like that, it creates safety issues. People just think they deserve better quality considering their popularity...
5. [+30, -4] Even if they're popular now, I doubt they're getting paid yet. AOA has had two hit tracks and they still aren't getting paid.
6. [+29, -5] The best replies are weird... since when did you guys go around wearing stockings with holes in them and shoes with the soles falling off? People are simply saying that they need new clothes... it has nothing to do with their talents.
7. [+25, -12] Are the best replies crazy? A shoe with the sole coming off like that means it's dangerous safety wise. What if they trip and fall?
8. [+17, -4] Can't believe those are the best replies. It clearly shows that their company is cutting corners with them when they're performing on stage in shoes with the soles coming off and stockings with holes.
9. [+12, -2] Yedang's not that great of a company, especially with all of the issues they had with Kim Kyung Ho and Guckkasten. I understand why Hani doesn't want to renew her contract with them.
10. [+10, -3] This has nothing to do with their talents, it's the fact that their company isn't investing anything in them. They're sending them out to perform in worn out clothes. Shoes like that are so dangerous and they have to dance in them... that's a problem and there's nothing wrong with people criticizing that.
11. [+9, -1] Just walking in shoes like that would make you trip, imagine having to dance on a stage with it... that's so dangerous.
Article: Hani's embarrassment? A hole in her shoe sole?
Source: The fact via Nate
1. [+51, -13] The majority of EXID's stage outfits are either ripped or worn out and all of their shoes have issues like that. Their company clearly isn't paying any attention.
2. [+29, -4] They got popular too fast that it seems their company can't keep up with checking on the details like this. And considering the industry, stars are used and paid later, with the pay sometimes even being delayed so the company probably isn't getting any actual money in yet.
3. [+27, -8] I doubt they're even being fed properly if their clothes are like this. Come on, they're a popular group now, give them some attention.
Source: Netizenbuzz (nate) (1)