Article: 'We Want to Know the Truth' Police, "There were no videos of sexual abuse in the confiscated videos"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+538, -19] I feel so empty and ridiculous... the family used the interest of the people in a manipulative way.. I feel so stupid for believing in the mother and her sons.
2. [+506, -17] I laughed so hard when the man in the neighborhood said everyone in the town are sex crazed ㅋㅋㅋ anyway, the mother needs to check in to a mental hospital and get ready to be counter sued
3. [+419, -65] All of the netizens who supported her are probably kicking their blankets in bed feeling so stupid ㅋㅋㅋ idiots blaming the government for covering something up blah blah blah
4. [+68, -2] Such a good TV show... if this TV show never investigated it, we'd all still be fooled by the family
5. [+68, -2] So hilarious when the mother and her sons started talking thinking the producers turned off their mics ㅋㅋㅋ is this a sitcom?
6. [+57, -2] First of all, I'm glad that the entire scandal was a lie. She's the most historically insane b*tch I've ever seen in my life. She's going to be exiled from life with all of the counter suing she'll have to endure.
7. [+55, -4] I never believed it to begin with. Stupid women sharing the story on Facebook and spamming articles saying don't forget about the scandal, etc... I laughed so hard when they were blaming the media and the police for being corrupted ㅋㅋ what a comedy... the mother and her sons started talking about their plan to lie as soon as the mics and cameras were "off" ㅋㅋㅋ then they grab some random ajusshi off the street and beg him, "Don't you know me? We had sex, you raped us" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+55, -3] This scandal showed how gullible the public is ㅋㅋ now I bet people will start screaming conspiracy
9. [+45, -0] I laughed so hard when the mother grabbed a random ajusshi and said, "Hello ^^~~~ you had sex with me~~!"
10. [+44, -0] Poor random ajusshi, all he wanted was to catch some air on a walk but he got grabbed and accused of being a rapist...
11. [+44, -0] I'm so glad I didn't join in on this
1. [+845, -33] I got goosebumps when they thought the mic was off but it was actually on
2. [+777, -28] Poor random ajusshi who got accused of being a rapist... the biggest victim of today's broadcast
3. [+688, -32] Wow, I can't believe this... since when was I so dumb and gullible to fall for something like this... The mother's interview.. and the kids' interviews.. made me feel so pathetic.
4. [+149, -3] The producers were so smart to say they're taking a 5 minute break but actually leave the cameras and mics on.
5. [+129, -2] What we need to learn from this scandal and Kim Hyun Joong's scandal: we shouldn't sway to one side without objective evidence and official statements
6. [+90, -5] How could the mother use her own kids to scam people like this... I believed her without a doubt for the sake of the kids. This is ridiculous.
7. [+82, -3] I feel so betrayed
8. [+76, -3] The brothers when they were talking thinking the mic was off gave me goosebumps... I'm so scared
Source: Nate  
1. [+12, -3] Where'd all the idiots who wanted to save them go?" ㅋㅋ I always thought the mother was insane when I first saw the post and didn't even believe it. They even got the news to copy and paste what netizens were saying because netizens were making such a fuss over it. I was right, why would anyone believe this ridiculous scandal. Everyone who believed this is an idiot.
2. [+7, -3] So funny when they were whispering to themselves thinking the cameras were off but they discovered it and got shocked
3. [+7, -1] So easy to rile people up... ^^
4. [+24, -3] Such a big turn of events.....
5. [+9, -2] Wow, the mother and her sons basically put on a show to get some money... they scammed the entire country. They need to open a press conference and apologize to the entire country.
6. [+8, -1] And to think people were reporting this to broadcast channels in other countries ㅡㅡ such an embarrassment to Korea;;; I'm so embarrassed
7. [+6, -1] We all got scammed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+5, -1] So basically they lied about everything... they were being scammed by a shaman who was trying to steal their wealth and controlling them into doing crazy things. And the mother is some possessed psycho. And the kids were all lying too.
9. [+9, -1] I think we're all too shocked to say anything right now
10. [+9, -1] So they lied to everyone because they were afraid that all their other lies would be revealed... We were all completely fooled... and the kids were way too confident for being sexually abused, it made me suspicious... goosebumps
11. [+7, -1] Poor women who translated everything for CNN and made cafes and talked shit about the government and the police ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Pann: Netizens need to reflect long and hard with this scandal
1. [+72, -55] Women really have no excuse when people say they're gullible to being riled up now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+70, -11] Such a ridiculous scandal. I really hated it whe people put down women for being irresponsible after getting riled up about something but the exact same thing just happened.
3. [+69, -4] Who actually even believed in it? It made no sense at all. It obviously felt like the posts were made to rile everyone up and everyone on Pann were moving like a beehive and hating on anyone who refused to believe it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet some still believe in it even after this TV show
4. [+42, -28] You can't hate on netizens for this... all they tried to do was save someone and everyone had good intentions. It's the mother who's bad for using everyone.
Source: Pann 
1. [+150, -12] We were all scammed ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+140, -12] Successfully scammed the entire country
3. [+47, -30] Why are people hating on the netizens who supported them;; Of course everyone believed it to be true because there's a chance that it could be. There's no reason to hate.
4. [+34, -2] Totally shocking turn of events.. the show's not even over yet and I have goosebumps.. I was fooled and totally worried and went to all of the portal sites to support them...
5. [+32, -3] I bet the shaman who manipulated them enjoys Japanese porn ㅋㅋㅋ
edit: summary of the doc here (by koreaboo)
sources: netizenbuzz + 방구꽃 - on youtube