Shout out to all those (former nugus) groups that against all odds succeeded and keep doing well
[PANN] :IDOL GROUPS THAT DID WELL COMPARED TO THEIR COMPANY SIZE
1. [+161, -12] Infinite's company was small when they debuted...
2. [+142, -11] Proud of B1A4! Hope they end up as a long-run group!
3. [+141, -12] B1A4's company is a minute away from my home. I saw the building when it was just built and I cried ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So proud of B1A4 ㅠㅠ
4. [+62, -3] B1A4 and Block B... I like how they always compose their own music
5. [+55, -2] Woollim had Tablo and Nell when Infinite debuted but they weren't as big as now. Besides, Tablo soon left. The CEO sold his place for Infinite's Be Mine. Their dorm at the time and the current dorm are really different.
6. [+53, -2] From a basement to a floor. After 4 years, they've built a 7-floor building. The entire cost is from B1A4's earnings. At least one of the door knobs must be from my money.
7. [+48, -71] You've worked so hard, my Girl's Day babies. It's time to walk on a flowery path.
8. [+36, -0] B2ST started with Kikwang and Hong CEO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+34, -0] B2ST saved their company but what the hell is Cube doing now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stupid idiots
10. [+33, -1] Block B makes me teary... But I'm happy to see them doing well now
Source: kpopfans Blog