Rainbow‘s Go Woori was a guest on the recent episode of “Radio Star,” where she talked about flirting at the “Idol Star Athletics Championships.”
While discussing the truth of idols dating, she says, “It’s hard to flirt. SNS is too advanced now,” and looks disappointed.
She continues, “During ‘Idol Star Athletics Championships’ in previous years, idols enjoyed making eye contact with each other during the program, but now the boy groups only care about communicating with their fans. They don’t even look at girl groups, they just look at their fans.”
Article: Go Woori, "Less somes at 'IAC' with the advancement of SNS"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+146, -5] Their little female fans are probably staring lasers out of their eyes
2. [+108, -2] All of them have huge DSLR cameras now, they can even catch their idols picking their noses
3. [+95, -2] I doubt they can even talk to anyone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet fans will take fancams and interpret what they're saying by reading their lips.....
4. [+23, -3] This is all just a job for them, let them flirt and get into relationships.
5. [+19 ,-2] Lee Joon's famous words... that it's an animal kingdom out there.
6. [+14, 0] Whenever a male idol would look at a female idol, his fans would shout "don't look at her!"
7. [+10, -4] Reminds me of a past 'IAC' when Hyeri was next to Suho trying to get his attention and he put up an iron wall between them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+8, -1] Fans and their power trips are no joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
source: Soompi nate & Netizenbuzz