Article: [Exclusive] Gagwoman Hong Yunhwa apologizes to EXO Suho fans "I'm sorry"
Source: Star News via Naver
"Hello, this is Hong Yunhwa. I didn't know where to write this post for fans to see so I'm posting it here. Yesterday, we filmed the Chuseok special for SBS 'Star King' and I just checked the posts written by EXO Suho-ssi's fans earlier. The posts were about how I groped Suho-ssi's thighs and how he didn't like it and had to move away from me. The posts also demanded that I clarify it or apologize.
I would first of all like to apologize. I apologize to Suho-ssi and his fans. Thinking back to the situation now, I don't remember exactly what happened, but I think this is all happening because I touched him and people saw that. I had no intention of doing it but I think I touched him without thinking about it while reacting to something else.
At the filming, the times where I hugged him and touched his arm were all pre-discussed with Suho-ssi. Either way, even if we had gone over it, I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I'll be paying more attention to my every action in the future."
1. [+17,629, -995] Imagine how scared she was to have written this
2. [+17,414, -1,355] They're old enough to handle it between themselves, why are fans making it their business tsk tsk
3. [+16,980, -1,577] Knock it off stupid EXO fangirls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+16,066, -1,471] This is why EXO gets hate. EXO does nothing but their fans are always the one causing messes.
5. [+2,359, -349] Why is she apologizing? This is why people hate EXO, because this is how their fans act...
6. [+2,296, -342] EXO fans have issues
7. [+1,900, -268] Maybe that EXO member just went to the side for no reason... Stupid fangirls always love making up stories that make themselves the victim
8. [+1,850, -231] How about you psycho fans worry about not going to their family weddings and causing a scene
9. [+1,724, -206] It's not even Suho who was uncomfortable with it but his fans and she has to apologize for that... Talk about a power trip.
10. [+1,766, -260] And another becomes witch hunted
11. [+1,458, -189] It's not like she touched him on purpose, people can do things while reacting for broadcast.. ㅋㅋ Hong Yunhwa-ssi is too nice, she's so weak
12. [+1,340, -148] It's funny how idol fans get all pissy about stuff like this but they're the ones who are trying to grope them at concerts and airports.
13. [+1,274, -212] EXO fans act like EXO's at least 5 years into their debut and at the top of the broadcast food chain ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+1,258, -217] I seriously don't get what's so amazing about EXO that everyone gets so scared like this
15. [+1,154, -290] This is why I hate EXO
16. [+802, -114] Remember on 'Mask Best Singer' when the panelists saw Chen and were like, "Oh gosh, we're so sorry", "Mess with him and bad things will happen"...... just how bad are the fans that they have to act like that.
1. [+1,360, -92] Stupid EXO fangirls ruining lives
2. [+1,183, -76] She got involved with the wrong crowd... sigh
3. [+1,008, -83] This is something worth apologizing over...? Such an amazing fandom~
4. [+87, -10] I remember one fan said "Even we're afraid to touch him in case he shatters or wears out" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the cringe, it makes me barf ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you even think of your own parents that preciously... tsk tsk tsk
5. [+79, -18] They're afraid he's going to wear out if he gets touched too much? As if that pathetic EXO is that amazing ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+58, -13] People should only shoot documentaries with EXO, no more varieties. Stupid fangirls don't know how to handle it, tsk tsk
7. [+50, -9] Is he some national treasure? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then go stick him in a museum somewhere~ so that no one can touch him~
8. [+48, -5] Must be stressful for the celebrities on show with EXO... because of their stupid fans
source: naver + nate via netizen buzz