translator note: *Warning : This is definitely not discrimination
Japanese fans give a lot of profit from concert or goods so it becomes money
Chinese do a lot of effort, their support projects are dope and voting diligently. Anyway, they are pretty much helping the artists.
But the others...?ㅋ
1. They are bad at Math.
I'm talking about OTP(One True Pairing)
It means supporting the full team
Something like 10-1=0 concept (it can be interpreted as coupling members too)
Tactlessly shouting out ex-member?????
Aren't 10-1=9, 9-1=8?????
Well, to be honest whether they support the ex or not I dont care.
2. Delulu of delulu
Most fans actually enjoy shipping culture.
However, what they like more about that is shipping male idols x female idols
There are so many of those on Youtube.
But those arent the end they even mentioned the related idols.
Even on comments.
They also tagging other celebs who have no relation at all.
What's worse is even though the idols are close, they grow apart because of the fans keep connecting them.^^
3. Asking for English
Generally, most fans like to read when their favs writing/updating their SNS.
There also moment when they wrote in other languages whether they used translator or ask other people to write it for them.
But... when the idols do not write in English, those fans start to attack with comment asking the idols to use Englishㅋㅋ
The idols are Korean so why they can't write in Hangul....?
4. Pretending they know it all
But the truth is they don't know anythingㅋㅋ
Seriously, reading their comments, they don't know anything but swear a lot to Korean fansㅋㅋ
They act like they're being niceㅋㅋ
While acting cool and understand everything, they can't comprehend why Korean fans behaving like that.
There is a reason for this.^^
Why Korea and Korean netizen ranting or bashing so harshㅋㅋ
Sometimes it makes me frustrated when it's related to Korean culture or history.
Anyway, they don't know about Korean circumstances and hear strange rumor somewhere then spread it around and when we fix it on comment, they playing dumb.
That's why we're impossible to communicate.
5. Lecturing Korean fans
Every time something happens, their reaction would be 'Korean fans are so harsh!'
So what about us?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We also don't understand you guys^^
At least we use our money but you don't, right^^
You download songs illegally even share it on youtube, rightㅋㅋ
- This is real. Please stop, those westerners. As for Japanese... actually I hate them but Japanese songs are always masterpiece and when my favs go to Japan, the money is flowing in so I endure it. Ughㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Really, I can't understand their fangirling style
- I fucking agree + when you write comment using hangul, all are being blocked....
- Especially those delulu rumor
- Japanese fans, Chinese fans, Western fans practically I hate foreign fans. Well, this sounds selfish but for 10th years anniversary fanmeeting in Korea, they come here in big groups.... SuJu held many fanmeets or events in your country but you come all the way to Korea, booked their fanmeet and leaving Korean fans with no ticket. You don't even understand Korean so when the idols talk or joke you won't understand then complain 'sub plz oppa' like that, right? Don't you also like to shipping them with girl group? So frustrating.
ㄴsub plz oppaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ Oppa... What does it mean? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND... :( But saranghaeyo oppa♡
ㄴ Please don't illegally upload DVD or TV program and uselessly add fluorescence watermark.......
Please don't extract the MV, add your logo and re-upload to your account which has a lot of ads. It
will disperse the official view
- Because foreigner fans open a mass tour for SuJu 10th year fanmeet in Korea, Korean fans even can't book the ticket. By the way, I wish they to stop typing 'sub plz' on the video I uploaded!!!! If you want to fangirl, learn Korean
- Of course Korean will write in Hangul, what language do you expect then? If you find it uncomfortable then don't stan Korean idols
- Especially OT~ and their delusion... Foreign fans, EXO consists of 9 members.
- oppa english plz unnie english plz If I stan over foreign celeb, I'll translate it to English so people will understand. If you want to converse, learn Korean then. What's funnier is when Korean fans write comments in Hangul they got reported and blocked. Wait, why??????? I can't even use my own language? We were born on the same country and speak the same language so why???
- I don't care about others but I'm so mad when they ask for English sub
- oppa english plz :(
- 'Oppa, unnie' please...stop this...
- When I read comments during live broadcast whether it's on V Live or Naver Starcast I hate it when they keep spamming coupling name on comment... Even though I like DooSeob but it kept popping out in English.... and those two members were reading the comments thoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Please stop tagging 12 related on 9 members instagram!!!! 12-3=9. Even three years old baby knows basic Math like this, why can't you?
- It's annoying when I got reported or blocked every time I wrote in Koreanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what did I do to get reportedㅠㅠㅠ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You'll be blocked if you write in Korean
- I got frustrated on insta... they tagged the boys username on the ex members pictures and it's all over insta
ㄴJust now I red someone tagged ex member on Sehun's insta..................ha...........why did they do that?
- That's right. When I typed in Korean on comment section I got reported....why....nani....?? He's my oppa. That's why for few days my acc was suspended
- Agree. Especially 3, 4, 5, 2. Because of #2 WGM can't be abolished. Recently, I experienced something like #4. A foreign fan searched up YGGR song and acted like it's Bobby song so as Korean I fought back in Hangul and she replied in English
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The experience of getting reported for writing Korean comment for Korean idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- It's our country's artist so it's sure thing that we like them but if you want to flirt with celeb, do it with your own country's artist.... and stop reporting me for writing comment in our mother language. I even got reported for asking fans to voteㅜㅜㅜ Stop mentioning ex-members even tagged them. Those people and our boys chose their own path till when are you going to calculate wrongly? Stop coupling those exes with our boys by mentioning them on comments. Stop writing novel that they miss each other to death. Just keep homo coupling to yourself. Don't relate them together and swear to them. Stop connecting them with female idols by writing fiction. Reading westerners comments they act like they already married to the boys aaahhhhhhhhh I seriously want to fangirling peacefully.
- They're nuisance offline too^^ They were angry at admin supporters because they can't understand Korean. They took photos on music program. They were stink because they didnt shower. They pushed from the back in the crowd. They're stubborn enough to hurt the supporters' guard/adminㅋㅋㅋ Rich people, don't get suffered by coming to other country and just fangirling over your own country's artists...