VIXX Ken had his first 'Cinderella' musical performance to go to today but who knows what JellyFish did with his manager because it wasn't his manager who gave him a ride but a 'quickservice' (kind of like an uber for packages you want to speedily send somewhere without waiting for the post to do it, a motorcycle will come up and pick it up and deliver it for you within an hour).
A surprised fan contacted the quickservice company and they said they're normally not supposed to deliver 'people' on the motorcycles.
Pretty sure fans didn't boycott JellyFish DVD last year for no reason... we're not asking for much, just that the agency has the decency to take care of their own artists.
1. [+120, -1] Ken had a lot of schedules that day and it was Jaehwan's first musical performance so he rushed his 'National Singing Contest' recording and had to go prepare for his musical but JellyFish put him on a quickservice... no matter how rushed you are, how in the world do you put an artist on a quickservice... they know how much more dangerous motorcycles can be in rushed situations. First they make a member go to the airport alone, send him off again to an American airport by himself... They should be hiring more managers if they're lacking staff but they're not doing that either. Fans just want the safety of their artist but JellyFish refuses to listen.
And it's not like our fandom is super hard to handle either. We'll try to keep a distance when we see the group and warn others who don't follow the rules. All we want is their safety to be kept. ... These are hard working kids so I don't know why they should receive this type of treatment. I hate having posts like this be the talk of gossip everywhere but it makes me so upset that I have to write it.
2. [+102, -2] This is so bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he rode this to the 'National Singing Contest' and got his song cut off by the judges ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how hopeless
3. [+94, -0] Wow, I'm not even a fan and this is horrible;;;; I hope he finds strength for his musical!
4. [+34, -0] Is this company crazy. Why is the manager riding comfortably in a car while the artists are riding around on quickservice. First they left Hakyeon and Hongbin at the airport by themselves and now they put one on a quickservice? That's illegal too ㅋㅋ do they not care about their safety??
5. [+27, -0] Wow, this pisses me off ㅋㅋㅋ does this company not even have one car? How can they put their own artist on a motorcycle??? This is f*cked up
6. [+25, -0] The thing that maddens me is that they have a car and a manager!!! So why do they use something as dangerous as a quickservice!!! No matter how rushed they were, think of the dangers... as if leaving them at the airport wasn't dangerous enough. Who knows what kind of issues they could've been met with... I seriously don't get this.
7. [+21, -0] I'm a Bana but this is really bad. While us Banas may have issues with media play and coordis, at least our agency takes care of our artists;;; who's going to be responsible for injuries?? VIXX fans should ask for feedback ㅜㅜ this looks really bad
8. [+19, -0] Why not just call a taxi... this is so dangerous. And the kids came back from Japan a while ago too and came in through the airport by themselves 12 hours apart without their manager or one staff. They had to find their own luggage and the car that was waiting for them at the parking lot to go to their next schedule. What if something happened to them... it upsets me so much as a fan.
9. [+19, -0] It's so upsetting seeing him ride on a dangerous motorcycle... and notice how the driver has to give him his own helmet because he doesn't have an extra one to spare.. the driver drove without one ㅠㅠㅠ this is so dangerous... Starlights were so worried, we were a mess today ㅠㅠ
10. [+16, -0] Their agency seriously has to be insane in the head ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
pann ; netizenbuzz
Ken arrived on his first day as Cinderella's prince in a BMW motorcycle because white horses are cliche~
But wow the anger on my tlist when it happened