Pann: Girlfriend Yerin's screw up
1. [+228, -10] Even if the fan said it was okay, do you really think it's okay? Did you not read the account? The fan was super surprised when she drew on the doll and showed it to her ㅋㅋ Imagine if you went to Japan and bought back your friend an expensive gift and she went and broke it just 10 minutes after getting it, would you be happy?
2. [+207, -5] Even if she is close with the fan, why would you do that to a doll that the fan got all the way in Japan. And the doll costs $200-300 to boot... why would she draw on it? And it's a doll too so obviously she has to throw it out now ㅋㅋ;; doesn't really seem like something she should do to a gift
3. [+205, -12] Why would you scribble on a fan gift like that...?
4. [+93, -1] I don't understand what she was thinking even if she's really close with that fan. Do you all get gifts from your friends and treat it like this??
5. [+87, -2] Even if the fan says it's okay, I'm sure the fan felt sad when she did that to her gift. She went all the way to Japan to get it and it costs $200-300...
[more netizen comments under the cut]
6. [+76, -10] She always looks like she's purposely trying to eye smile ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+72, -10] I'm Girlfriend's fan but they have really bad attitudes. You can tell just by watching 30 minutes of their reality show. I lost those fan feelings and just stick to watching their stages ^^
8. [+62, -1] It's almost like she was trying so hard to be dorky and quirky!!! that she took it too far
9. [+55, -0] Well you wouldn't expect the fan to say "no, I hate what you did" to her face
10. [+51, -3] Of course the fan's going to say it's okay, it's not like the scribble goes away since she already did it;;; this makes me not like Girlfriend even though I've been starting to... I didn't buy her that gift but as a third party, it still pisses me off what she did. It doesn't matter whether the fan thinks it's okay, what she did to the gift and the fan saying it's okay are two different things. Does it make actions like that okay just because a fan says it is? Even if she didn't know how expensive that gift was, why would you scribble on it and show it to the fan? She's treating the gift like something she can throw out afterwards;;; and her scribble isn't even some high quality art, just a scribble... Other celebrities treat even the littlest of gifts like toy rings from the convenience store like it's something precious and are seen with it on in fan photos but this is my first time seeing a celebrity scribble all over an expensive gift like this. What if you bought your friend a gift that's really hard to get anywhere else and she scribbled on it in front of you like that? Even if the fan said it was okay, I'm sure she's super hurt. This is just disrespectful.
11. [+23, -2] The fan said that they're close so fine, you can joke around like that between friends... but the fact that she scribbled on it after just receiving it means she has no intentions of keeping it, no? I took it as her showing the fan that the gift wasn't precious enough to take and keep at home so I'd be pissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fan went through all sorts of trouble to buy that expensive gift too
12. [+20, -3] She has a pretty eye smile but she always tries too hard to act 4-dimensional and quirky
13. [+15, -1] Why are their fans so forgiving.. if I made something for my favorite artist and they scribbled on it and showed it to me like this, I'd lose all respect for them... you fans are saints ㅋㅋ
14. [+15, -2] I seriously hate when female or male idols act all four dimensional and quirky like this, ugh
15. [+22, -69] ㅡㅡ The fan said it was okay but you people keep posting this and pissing me off to get Girlfriend more hate
- Actually, the person who gave her this gift said that she had someone from Japan buy it for her and bring it back and wondered why Yerin would do something like this to a pretty gift like that and then said in another comment that she's not going to give physical gifts next time. Obviously means she's pissed.
source: pann via netizenbuzz
well now you know she's not gonna keep it lmao, rip pikachu