- Each member randomly picks a piece of paper with "tasks" written on it that they must do for Patty (Siwon has to find a way to make her laugh, Henry has to dance with her, Ryeowook has to tell Patty he loves her, Kyuhyun has to give her a massage, Zhoumi has to find a way to get Patty to say he's "shuai" ("handsome" or "cool"), Hangeng will play a prank on her).
- Hangeng and Zhoumi joke around because Zhoumi thinks his task will be pretty easy.
- Siwon tells them not to worry.
- Hangeng wonders how they'll pull off the prank -- "who should we get to fight each other?" (then they speak in Korean...so yeah. Anyone know what the Chinese subs are?)
- Patty introduces the group. She's afraid of saying each of their names because she thinks the screaming that will follow will damage her hearing.
- RW says "I love you" to Patty during his intro.
- Patty asks what kind of girls Donghae likes and he says they have to have a pretty forehead. Patty's like "Hm, is mine too much of a fivehead?" lol. Then he adds "big eyes, long hair, curly is okay". Henry says Donghae means Patty fits that type.
- Patty says Hangeng had the hardest time because he was the first Chinese member to go to Korea to train. She asks him to help translate because his Korean is the best. Hangeng says it was hard doing promotions in China at first due to the language barrier (he and Zhoumi were translating a lot and it was difficult), but now the rest of the members can understand and speak Chinese better so it's not a big deal. They can follow along and know what the general discussion is about. Donghae agrees and says he can slowly listen and guess what's being said. Patty mentions that the first time they met, only Hangeng and Siwon could communicate in Chinese. She compliments Siwon, but he goes "Oh no, no, no..." Patty then suggests that the fastest way to improve their Chinese is to find a Chinese girlfriend, and Siwon says, "Well, what do you think of us??" Patty's like "OHKAY, moving on" lol
- The next activity involves them writing down random questions they want to ask each other on dry-erase boards. Patty asks them to raise their hands if they have a girlfriend, but no one does. Henry says he's looking for one though haha.( Collapse )Translator's note: Translations by me. If you want to post this elsewhere, please ask me first because I did this in a hurry and will being doing revisions where it's needed. Also, if anyone finds errors, please let me know, thanks :DSource: lehninguh
for translation; guigui072909 @ YouTube
for videos:D + ;o;, basically.