Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo star in this playful and sexy drama about a medical school student, Chang Min, and a dietitian, Jin Hee, who fall in love and marry despite his family's strong opposition. When Chang Min marries Jin Hee, he gives up his medical internship to become a pharmaceutical salesman despite the fact that the rest of his family are successful doctors. Their married life is miserable as Chang Min's family looks down on Jin Hee and Chang Min begins to treat her poorly. They finally divorce and go their separate ways until they are suddenly reunited as interns working at the same hospital. Will this couple's tumultuous feelings for each other be rekindled?
Cast: Song Ji Hyo, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Pil Mo, Choi Yeo Jin, Clara, Yoon Jong Hoon, Im Hyun Sung, Kwon Min, Kim Hyun Sook, Park Joon Geum
!!!!WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!
[netizens!]Finale 'Emergency Couple', love blooming in the emergency room.. happy ending
1. [+2,179, -20] My heart fluttered so hard when in the NG scene when Guk chief pulled Oh Jin Hee into a hug ㅋㅋㅋ so cool ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,466, -6] The NG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,428, -16] I would've liked it if they showed three years into the future... but it was still a fun drama!!
4. [+1,163, -15] The final episode really went by so fast
5. [+1,001, -13] Farewell ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+376, -6] tvN dramas are growing at a fast pace... The stereotype of cable dramas being lower quality than public broadcast dramas is gone. If anything, they're better quality with stronger plots. I love seeing dramas without makjang.
7. [+306, -8] Did everyone see the NG when Guk chief and Jin Hee hugged~~~ So lucky of Song Ji Hyo~~
8. [+281, -2] Compared to public broadcast dramas, tvN does a lot of pre-production so the production crew has a lot more time to spend on quality control... Since other dramas film as they air, they take too much of netizen comments into consideration, which end up messing up the plot ㅠㅠ Our country would have much better dramas if we had more pre-produced works... Anyway, I fully enjoyed Emergency Couple, especially for having no makjang qualities ㅎ
source: netizenbuzz, osen via naver
source: Akma Szai
Are you happy with the ending?
aww it's the end :( the final episode was really good, it wrapped everythying up nicely.
op wants to thank you for watching with her!!
mods please ignore my prev post!