info box: I love this song. This is one of my songs that I came to like over period of time. comments section: Hey guys :) I picked this song because I always wondered how it would turn out to b when i make changes. I was on stage one year ago, with this song, and I honestly had hard time jumping around full power then hit the high notes at the end of the song. Didnt like this song at all lol. I think Im (hopefully) musically growing up and maturing objectively. So for now, lets empty our minds. Travel with me.
i saw the title and thought 'ok there's no way she'd cover a 9m song so who is this by' and i was shocked ;__;. also lmao i had no idea she didn't like wild. edit: sorry mods! i previewed the post and didnt even notice the error -_- this has been a week
“You… why did you do that?” (Have you ever wanted to say something to a member but… you didn’t for whatever reason? You can write that all down here. It doesn’t just have to be one member, you can write to more than one~~~ Write them down here~ behind the members’ backs~)
Written By: JB
→ When we leave the dorm you all leave the air conditioner and/or lights on. Why doesn’t anyone think to turn them off
100% "U BEAUTY" Dance Practice (eye contact version)
Give Jonghwan clothes that don't make me into an pervert please, he did the same for "Beat" practice video and I'm pretty much done with that boy. He knows what he is doing and he is doing it on purpose. I need to rewatch that video without staring at his waist *mission impossible*
YURA WANTS TO DO TROUBLEMAKER LOL op note: planning to do a summer party concert post unless someone is doing it already??? waiting a day or two to post so more fancams/pics come out. please feel free to link me fancams to include!!!!
Eun Dae Gu (Lee Seung Ki), Uh Soo Sun (Go Ah Ra), Park Tae Il (Ahn Jae Hyun) and Ji Gook (Park Jung Min) - otherwise known as the P4 - are the new recruits in the violent crime unit at Gangnam Police Station. These rookies are neither enthusiastic, nor passionate about their new jobs and have joined the crime squad for varying but unbefitting reasons. They are lead by an erratic and hot headed Seo Pan Suk (Cha Seung Won) who wants nothing more than to wash his hand off of the incompetent new recruits. This drama follows the journey of these young cops as they fumble, learn, fall in love and find their way to becoming people the citizens can trust.
Hyeri of Girl’s Day has chosen fellow singer Park Hyun Bin as her ideal type.
On the July 13 episode of KBS2′s “Let’s Go! Dream Team 2,” two teams were having a talk in between the tight races. As Hyeri was asked to pick the person closest to her ideal type among the contestants, she chose Park Hyun Bin.
When asked for the reason, Hyeri replied, “It seems like he would earn a lot of money,” and made everyone burst in laughter with her honest comment. Hearing this, Park Hyun Bin said, “Don’t pick me. I am very popular,” and showed how much he cares for his loving fans.
This episode was filmed at a refreshing water park, and stars like Rainbow‘s Seung Ah, Dal Shabet‘s Serri, and Ricky Kim participated in the show.
1. [+11,352, -350] Is that why you dated Tony Ahn?
2. [+8,866, -270] She just said because he makes a lot of m-money...?
3. [+8,847, -272] Then what does that make Tony Ahn? Someone you dated because he's rich?
4. [+7,666, -246] That's why you dated Tony Ahn
5. [+5,572, -331] Why do people always ask about ideal types?
6. [+1,491, -106] I guess Hyeri cares more about wealth than age. Did she suffer hardships because of money before or what? She shouldn't be so greedy so early on in her life. But then again, it's not like Hyeri can date a non-celebrity anymore, especially not after probably going to lots of expensive places and getting fame off of Tony anyway.
7. [+1,425, -71] Hyeri's the type who ruins her image by opening her mouth. Should just stay quiet and pretty.
8. [+1,196, -100] Money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ? This is why people call you immature
9. [+1,153, -61] I guess people weren't just joking when they said she dated Tony for the money
10. [+1,053, -47] Should always be careful with your words..
On the July 13 broadcast of MBC’s entertainment news program “Section TV,” actors Gong Yoo and Ha Ji Won, who were recently both chosen to be promotional ambassadors for the National Tax Service, appeared for an interview.
During the interview, Gong Yoo shared, “I’ve never worked with [Ha Ji Won] in a production before. [She] was in ‘School 2’ and I was in ‘School 4.’ She’s a senior by a long time.”