Onionhaseyeo omona chingles! Welcome to the most important, dramatic and thrilling event in kpop since it's inception… THE 2016 FLOP LINE AWARDS!
That's right! Ya fave shady girlskwikimart andseulgibear are back hosting the year end’s roast of an award show! We’ll set the table, prepare the ovens and pour the drinks YOU do the roasting! So gather round one and all and let's look back on the year together to celebrate the biggest flops!
Before we start remember this is all fun and games and your nominations should reflect that. Don't be that asshole that throws in some of the darker things to happen this year in kpop into a light hearted comp. If you're bothered by someone nominating your fave, just take your revenge by nominating theirs!
If you waste our time with a “joke” nomination e.g. “twice for the worst bg award” or “daesung just because lol!1” then ALL your future votes will be disqualified : ) These posts are a lot of #work and if you wanna be funny make your own competition or do stand up bih
1. We will post the categories one by one and you post your nominees under each thread. If you agree with the nomination, +1 the comment once. Check if something has been nominated before doing it yourself.
2. WRITE THE NOMINEE IN THE TITLE OF THE COMMENT!
It will help keep things visible when the threads will collapse.
3. State the reason why you nominated someone!! keep it brief, but have fun with it and your comment(s) might get featured in the results post or even become comment of the year!
3. KEEP IT RELEVANT TO 2016. Kpop moves at lightspeed so let's try and keep up. If a situation from last year is ongoing and still relevant then yes it's included but we will discount ones we don't think are relevant so be careful huns!
4. Please do not embed videos to not slow down the post! But you can/should include links.
You have 48 hours for your nominations, until December 30th.