source: LADIES CODE
October 9th, 2019
source: LADIES CODE
this is a pre-release, theyll have their full comeback in Nov
Ep. #1 - 'Rude Cashiers, Dance Queens, and Beauty Hacks'— What Would Jamie Do? (@wwjd_podcast) October 9, 2019
Ep. #2 - 'Fake Friends, $200k, and a Slide into the DMS'
Ep. #3 - 'Rainbow Hair, Computer Science, and Majoring in Burnout'
🤔Subscribe on Spotify and Apple Podcasts #wwjdpodcast #whatwouldjamieedo #jamiepark #divestudios
( Collapse )
Available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and Soundcloud
source: wwjd_podcast & DIVE Studios
source: Zin Wint
It's the first single released as 6 members since exo-k/m days ft Chen, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun and Suho. It'll be on streaming platforms at midnight tonight in your timezone.
PLOT: Jeon Nok-Du (Jang Dong-Yoon) lives on an island with his father and older brother. He is smart and a good swordsman. Since he was little, his father did not let him study or go to the mainland. One day, his father and older brother are attacked by a group of female assassins. Jeon Nok-Du chases after one of the assassins to the capital. During that time, Jeon Nok-Du meets Dong Dong-Ju (Kim So-Hyun). She wants to shoot the King with her arrow, but Jeon Nok-Du saves her from trouble. Meanwhile, the assassin that Jeon Nok-Du chases goes into a widow village. To find out who and why his family was attacked, Jeon Nok-Du disguises himself as a woman and enters the widow village. There, he meets Dong Dong-Ju again. She is an apprentice to become a gisaeng.
CAST: Jang Dong Yoon (as Jeon Nok Du), Kim So Hyun (as Dong Dong Joo), Kang Tae Oh (as Cha Yool Mu), Jung Joon Ho, Kim Tae Woo, Yoon Yoo Sun, Lee Seung Jun, Lee Moon Shik, Song Geon Hee, Jo Soo Hyang, Park Min Jung, Go Geon Han, Lee Joo Bin, Yang So Min, Song Chae Yoon, Han Ga Rim, Oh Ha Nee, Yoon Sa Bong, Hwang Mi Young, Yoon Geum Seon Ah, Kwon Hyuk, Lee Eun Hyung, Hwang In Yeob,
Director: Kim Dong-Whee
Writer: Hye Jin Yang (webcomic), Im Ye-Jin, Baek So-Yeon
Episodes: 16 (Full Episodes)
Release Date: September 30 - November 19, 2019
Runtime: Monday and Tuesday 10:00PM
You can watch on VIU | Dramanice
Another beautiful sageuk! Kim So Hyun once again showing us her magic of having great chemistry with her co-lead.
EDIT: I'm going to be using full episode count instead of the half episodes. This post is for last week and this weeks episodes.
DREAMCATCHER (@hf_dreamcatcher) hits up the United States! 🌙 Get ready to day dream with the girls as they stop by 5 cities from East to West Coast!— Studio PAV (@studio_pav) October 9, 2019
This is the first Girl Group to be involved in a✨Studio PAV Production✨so you don't want to miss out!
More info coming soon! pic.twitter.com/We0ISWnjfn
The states they mentioned in instagram are California, Illinois, Texas, Florida and New Jersey.
Tickets go on sale this Friday apparently.
"It was their sincerity, consistency and ability to embody the spirit of the times." Bang Si-hyuk, the mastermind behind @BTS_twt, on the distinguishing factor that set the K-pop group on its unique path https://t.co/Mh8N120AlR— TIME (@TIME) October 9, 2019
- Ever since BTS’ debut, they’ve never suddenly switched gears or changed pace. They were consistent. I think that convinced the public. They don’t shy away from speaking about the pain felt by today’s generation. They respect diversity and justice, the rights of youths and marginalized people.
- I fundamentally believe BTS’ success in the U.S. had a lot to do with luck. It wasn’t my brilliant strategy or BTS being such a perfect fit for the U.S. market. It was rather that their message resonated with a certain demand, and through digital media it spread quickly.
- First, I believe in the West there is this deeply embedded fantasy of the rock star — a rock star acts true to their soul and everyone must accept it as part of their individuality, and only through that does good music come. But in reality, devoting a long time to honing and training music-related skills is a tactic used in many professional art worlds. Ballerinas spend a long time in isolation focused only on ballet, but you don’t hear people say ballet lacks soul or isn’t art. So I think it’s a matter of perspective.
( Collapse )
source: @time, time
- “Yes, the competition exists and we can’t ignore that,” says Taemin, “but we don’t want to step on other groups to get to the top. We want to stand alone as a group and bring something fresh and new to this K-pop scene.”
- “If I said I didn’t feel any pressure that would be a lie,” says Kai. “We all come from successful, established careers, but in a way, we are still unknowns, at least when it comes to this formation. But with that pressure comes this new level of excitement,” he continues, “because there’s so much more we can try and do, and the possibilities are endless.”
( Collapse )
source: @rollingstone, Rolling Stone
Aaaaand ofc they had to mention Jonghyun.