2. They think these pictures, that were taken under a yellow-ish light, show the idols' natural skin color
3. They make a comparison
4. They think these pictures, that somehow taken with a bad lighting resulting the idols to look darker, is how the idols' skin actually looks in real life.
5. They photoshop the pictures until the idols' face can not be seen anymore
6. They list down the idols who have a darker skin tone than average, and warn people to not whitewash them.
- I'm so dumb-founded, I don't even know what to say..ㅋㅋㅋ
- I really hate it..
- I bet those people have never been to South Korea before..
- What's wrong with them..ㅋㅋㅋ Are they crazy?
- I'm really offended..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I really hate international fans who act like that, but I also hate the people who overly-edited and whitewash idols' pictures..
- Do they have nothing else to do..?
- What's wrong with them..? They can see the idols' actual skin tone in the fan-taken videos..
- But why do they hate the edited pictures that much..? Because it was overly-edited??
- Do all of Asians have to be yellow..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- They have never even see those idols in person..
- What a bullshit.. Those idols really do look that pale in personㅋㅋㅋ They're not as dark as what those fans think..ㅋㅋㅋ
- Tell them to visit Korea and see those idols' skin tone with their own eyes..ㅋㅋㅋ
- Honestly, I don't like whitewashing either..ㅋㅋ
- They're just doing that because they're jealous of the idols' skin tone..ㅋㅋ
- Jungkook's skin tone is not that dark, though..
- I have nothing to say..ㅋㅋㅋ
sources: pannatic, theqoo