Also, share your predictions for 2018 in the comments below!
- BTS will put out a repackage of Wings, and a new EP later in the year. 2017 gave us the repackage called YOU NEVER WALK ALONE and
their american debut albuma new album called LOVE YOURSELF 承 HER.
- Big Soshi release around their 10th anni in August. The queens of K-Pop blessed us with their (most likely) last comeback ever this year with Holiday to Remember
which was terribly mismanaged by SM and ended with 3 of them leaving FUCK YOU SM YOU HAD ONE JOB NO XOXO A BITTER SOSHI STAN.
- Girl's Day will finally have that comeback they've been pushing back for like a year. The girls delivered with their smash hit I'll Be Yours.
- T-ara will have a successful comeback. Check! The girls came back with What's My Name and even got their first music show win after 5 long years!
- Red Velvet will continue to slay while being mistreated and unpromoted. I don't know about the unpromoted and mistreated part, but 2017 was definitely their year with not one, not two but three songs that all proved to be hits!
- OMG Jine will officially leave the group.
- Rainbow Jisook will have a solo debut. Sis debuted with the help of BTOB's Ilhoon and released her solo song Baesisi.
- BTS grow even bigger and get some more western recognition. Too lazy to link all the posts about their american advancement, just check their tag for references.
- Seohyun will debut as a solo singer. SM did not say no and let her release one flawless mini album.
- Plediz Girls will finally debut. Who iz Plediz Girls, I only know Pristin.
- IU will have a comeback. Not only one but two!
- Taemin will have a solo comeback. He did and got us all move-ing.
- Even with I.O.I. disbanded, we will hear plenty from Somi in 2017. She was on Sister's Slam Dunk and Idol Drama Operation Team, did some hosting gigs and got featured on Eric Nam's single You, Who? and Jun.K's single Nov to Feb, but we're still waiting for her official debut date.
- Super Junior, minus Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, will release a new song at the end of the year. The lads did come back with their new song Black Suit just a few weeks ago. Not only were Kyuhyun and Ryeowook missing, but both Siwon and Kangin were sitting out as well after their respective scandals.
- Nine Muses will either add on more members (again) or Sungah will peace out and it'll just be the subunit. The group didn't add more members but Sungah decided to focus on her DJing, thus not making it to the groups two comebacks this year.
- CL will continue to flop in the US. The good sis was featured on Lil Yachty's song Surrender and recorded a song titled No Better Feelin' for the My Little Pony soundtrack. Is this still flopping? If you ask me: Yes. But I can't put her on the TRUE list because I don't wanna make slutdrop cry.
- EXO will shrink to 8 members, but Lay will stay. No exodus this year. Boo!
- Spica will finally have an album. Didn't happen, instead the girls disbandment.
- Produce 101 2.0 will be a flop. Such flop, much sad.
- F(x) will have a comeback. Hahahahahahahahahaha. No.
- D.O will leave EXO or pull a Kibum. I'm sure he would love to jump ship but as of today, he's still a member of EXO.
- Onew will have a solo debut. No. Even if: Keep it.
- Krystal will have a solo debut. Hahahahahahahahahaha. No. 
- OMG hits big. Still flops.
- Wonder Girls renew their contracts with JYPE. Yeah, that didn't happen.
Let's end this post with wise words of the great Tao: