Yoo Ah In shares a 'witch hunt' video, people speculate it's about Jo Min Ki or #MeToo
Screencap of the video here, you can watch over on his Instagram assuming he doesn't delete it from the backlash lol.
4. [+93, -7] So many of his victims have come forward, revealing all their faces and names, and yet he's still claiming this was a witch hunt... Ah In-ah, just shut your mouth and go serve in the army already
1. [+769, -85] No one would've cared if he had just stayed quiet
2. [+675, -78] Surely his reason for getting out of his army service is mental issues!
3. [+282, -25] Is he feeling bad for a criminal?
5. [+76, -3] This attention wh*re's need for attention should've ended with the Cyworld generation. Can't believe he's as old as he is and still begging for attention like this.
6. [+65, -3] If you have something to say, say it with words. He is responsible for this controversy as he's the one who started it.
7. [+48, -4] It's almost like he enjoys picking fights...
8. [+37, -2] He only acts like this because there are still idiots out there who support him tsk tsk tsk
9. [+30, -1] What happened today has nothing to do with a witch hunt. Calling it a witch hunt is not being considerate at all of the pain that the victims have suffered all this time. This is trauma that they have to live with for the rest of their lives.
10. [+23, -5] If his witch hunt video truly is in relation to Jo Min Ki's death... then he's essentially hurting the victims twice
Regardless of how you may feel about Han Seo Hee, I thought his comments during his whole debacle with her about feminism (~feminism should be about men~ blah blah) + his joking comments about hitting fans were fishy af. I think he knew exactly what he was doing, in light of everything that has been going on in SK this week.