3:35 pm - 10/28/2018
Luna's latest Instagram post has netizens talking
"Pants size 23? 22? Hannya-, what size am I? Hanna tailored my pants down a lot and now it fits perfectly. Feels good. 😍"
Article: "What's my waist size? 22? 23?" Luna shows of her ant waist after successful diet
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,064, -30] How can she write something like that, she's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+870, -28] It's so cringe how she wrote it to show off her waist size ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+472, -48] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's losing all her femi supporters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+128, -2] That post ㅋㅋㅋ Why can't she just be honest and write "I managed my diet and worked out hard and now my waist size is 23!!!!"...
5. [+83, -4] It's great that she's more confident after losing weight ㅋㅋㅋ but the way she wrote that is too much ㅋㅋ she's so full of herself ㅋㅋㅋ sorry but we still remember exactly what you used to look like
6. [+68, -3] Her other members were all tall and skinny so I'm sure she felt a lot of stress over that... She's been focusing on dieting for the past few years and it's sad to see her so obsessed with her looks
7. [+67, -2] Probably the cringiest post I've seen all year..
8. [+65, -1] She's been getting weirder after losing weight...
9. [+51, -0] Instead of cringe posts like this, she would be more liked if she was just honest and said "my waist size is 23 now after dieting"...
10. [+51, -6] Yeah, her post is pretty funny
11. [+47, -1] Just curious, isn't it faster to Katalk Hanna and ask it herself?
12. [+40, -5] It's always the fat ones who get skinny and act all loud about it
13. [+39, -0] Her comment is gross ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+38, -1] Please write that comment in your personal Katalk with Hanna
15. [+26, -2] She's so young and yet her face looks like an ajumma's
sources: netizenbuzz, nate, @hermosavidaluna