Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+412, -117] She doesn't know how good she has it, no? There are so many girl groups who disappear without a chance.
2. [+407, -125] The majority of women your age right now are chasing minimum wage pay and living even more difficult lives. How dare you not even know how good you have it? You should donate to charities in the time you have to complain.
3. [+373, -41] But Twice does get overworked a ton... but Jungyeon-ah, you have to realize that you'll be out of work once you get any older. Just suffer for a bit more in your twenties so that you can live comfortably in your late twenties.
4. [+39, -4] At least you're making money that you can live off of for the rest of your life... the majority of the public will have to worry about money until the day they die... consider yourself lucky
5. [+35, -5] Quit if it's hard, no one's stopping you
6. [+33, -14] She doesn't know how good she has it...
7. [+26, -6] There are still 30,000 people who are going without meals, and even double that of people are just getting by day by day.. so enough with your whining
8. [+24, -11] I thought JYP would be different but they overwork their idols like any other company. Twice put out four albums in a year, six if you count their Japanese releases, this is just too much ㅋㅋ even mid-tier companies don't overwork their idols this hard ㅋㅋ Maybe it's because JYP only has two groups that are going for them right now.
9. [+21, -5] These comments are pissing me off... I feel like I'm reading rock bottom. So just because she makes a lot of money, she isn't allowed to talk about her difficulties or cry? You're all so caught up in money this and money that that you're judging a person's emotions by their net worth too... goosebumps. How do any of you even stand knowing someone who makes more money than you? Instead of focusing on the money, you guys should learn empathy when someone expresses sadness and pain. You guys live life such cruelly.
10. [+20, -5] But it's not like she writes their songs, or composes them.. or comes up with the dances... there's no career like an idol where you earn more than you put in
11. [+18, -4] No worries, popularity takes a moment to crumble; you'll realize that it was all for nothing once your contract expires ㅋ
12. [+15, -2] Twice has been putting out so many albums lately that their songs are becoming flash in the pans without a lot of hits. Even on the Gallup, the song of the year went to 'Ddu-du Ddu-du' with a big gap in digital sales too. Frequent comebacks isn't always the answer. What's the point of lip syncing two weeks on stage for every album with nothing to show for it?
13. [+14, -0] It may be hard now but look at SNSD... they used to be called legends but now they're nothing in their late twenties. At least they've made a lifetime of money all in a few years in their twenties/
14. [+14, -1] Honestly, JYP should not have put out a repackaged album for them a few weeks ago. It's fact that their digital rank isn't doing that well. And they won daesang but their song is #20-30 on the annual chart;; They also lip sync way too much on stage, the quality has gone down a lot.
Article: Twice's Jungyeon 'looking quite tired'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+1,256, -132] She's tired now but I'd feel good if I saw how fat my bank account was. But I'm sure they don't know that....
2. [+1,113, -201] Just quit if you don't want to do it!!! We're a democracy
3. [+949, -171] Why do I feel like she'll be the first to leave the group~ already saw the signs...
4. [+131, -26] She probably expected people to be like "awww our poor Jungyeon" when she whined about how difficult her job is, and now she's like "oops" after seeing the actual reactions
5. [+104, -8] If anyone gets to have a hard time in the group, it's Jihyo. She's the one who almost debuted and got dropped and now she's still the leader and main vocal all on her own. The other kids can barely speak at public events, Jihyo has to do it all...
6. [+98, -10] She cried and cried as a trainee, begging to debut on 'Sixteen', and now that she's debuted, she's whining, whining, whining about how hard it is ㅋㅋㅋ as if she had no idea it was this hard before debuting ㅋㅋㅋ How pissed off Fromis 9's Park Jiwon would feel if she saw all this.
7. [+84, -11] But I'd rather live your life
8. [+73, -13] So who forced you to into this job? You're the one who wanted it, right? Don't act so weak. Shouldn't have taken the job if you couldn't do it.
9. [+71, -6] At least Twice would have a right to complain if they sang their songs live.. all they do is lip sync at the year-end ceremonies and dance, what's so hard about that? The members each only sing a line or two... how does she expect people to relate to her "difficulties" when that's all the work she does? People would hate less if they were at least as talented at live as BTS or Mamamoo before complaining about how hard it is..
10. [+67, -2] All that crying and fighting on their audition show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but now that their bank accounts are stacked, they're slowly done with it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+61, -7] If you think about it, the agency does everything for them from composing, writing music, planning choreography, concepts, make up, outfits, schedule management... all she has to do is dance on stage and that's hard? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She should go work a labor job for a week for minimum wage, maybe then she'll realize how easy she has it
12. [+58, -4] She's still young so she probably wants to be out having fun like other kids her age. It's not until she hits her thirties that she'll realize how privileged her life has been compared to others her age.
13. [+57, -5] Don't whine. Seolhyun has her whole group on her back and still handles herself professionally ㅋ
sources: netizenbuzz 1, 2, sports chosun, osen
do you agree with k-netz, omona?