Shownu has apparently being a hot topic in online male communities (not necessary gays).
"I think I will turn gay"
- I was chatting with someone who swore at Shownu hyung and I got so mad;; am I entering the Monbebe fandom
"I got mad because I came here for Jinu Sean"
- But our Shownu hyung appeared
"After I saw Shownu hyung, I thought to myself: me too I need to exercise"
- Is it the same feeling when girls feel influenced by watching female idols?
2. I used to see a lot of people mentioning Shownu when I went to look at the male communitiesㅋㅋ He's rather welcomed there
3. Guys just f*cking love him
4. This is not oba, it's f*cking real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋNo but their wordings are so hilarious what's full level?
6. I have no idea who this is ㅋㅋ
7. It's true that Shownu is hot stuff in male communities and forums.
They also find Cha Eunwoo handsome and talk about how Italians find him handsome. They compare him with Yoo Seungho's handsomeness
8. Full level rabbitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But male communities usually praise Cha Eunwoo the most saying how he's handsome
9. Male communities don't have interest in male idols though... But they f*cking hate Cha Eunwooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Male communities is all about those ripped + big frame people. They like people like Ok Taecyeon and Shownu. They're not really interested in male idols, but once you get mentioned there, they will start liking you
Source pann choa the qoo