Read the full interview at Billboard.
- He talks about how K-Pop is no longer domestic and how the world has changed since he debuted.
- That he created his company to share the things he's learned and create long succesful careers for his artists.
- He wants Jessi to do a pop song and to showcase her dancing skills. And talks about a future US debut/career for her.
- For Hyuna he wants her to do music that matches her strong performance style.
- Talks about HyuDawn.
- For E'Dawn he wants him to do hip-hop and pop music. And says that he didn't intend to sign him and shares why he ended up signing him.
- They have 20+ male and female trainees working to debut as boy/girl groups.
- On dating scandals: "For me, I don't like the word 'scandal' because if some men and women are dating, that's just dating."