1. There's a room on top of the club for the VVips to use that comes from a re-modeled officetel. In that room, the "incineration team" folks were found to erase traces of drugs and bloodstains. The reason why bloodstains were found was because they would tie women there (and probably beat them up) and end up having hemorrhages and transfusion (with the help of doctors) while the women are spazzed out. And they will repeat the process while filming everything. Those people were the VVips. And they would go through extensive selection to pick an "incineration team" to get rid of the traces.
OP note: Currently the hashtags "Burning Sun Snuff Film Public Opinion" and "Burning Sun Underage Prostitution Public Opinion" are trending in Korea. It's been revealed that so-called Snuff Films were filmed at the Burning Sun offictel. Snuff Films are a pornographic movie of an actual murder.
2. (hush down tax evasion rumors) by a tax administration agent, (using a law officer) to allow prostitution by the police (this was just obvious)
3. There were also underage girls put into sex trade, they were basically considered a runaway. Once they learned that there were nowhere they could go back to, they were promised that they'd be debuted as celebrities to lure them. They'd be used as prostitutes and be thrown away. There was also a priest who was looking over those runaway teenagers. 2 of those girls came out of it, one was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, the other became pregnant and through repeated abortions, her uterus was removed. Those kids were basically supplied to those MDs and getting pimped-out. They said they'd receive more money than normal prostitutes
4. The MD's son Lee Sihyung, Kim Moosung's son in law was the only name released, and of course, he is under allegations of drugs use currently. As soon as Burning Sun's scandal broke, he was seized by the police (because his connections wanted to shut his mouth)
5. Massive police collusion, it's just f*cking huge. We can only trust the employees who said they never want to enter the club
6. Currently, there's a bunch of police patrolling in front of Kim Sangkyo, the informant's house. He's under surveillance at all times
7. It's already been 5 months since Kim Sangkyo first exposed the Burning Sun scandal, however, the investigation team still doesn't want to reveal anything. So who in the earth was the VVip who hit Kim Sangkyo??
sources: pannchoa, @pannatic, wikitree, @pannchoa