4:22 pm - 06/21/2019
Kim Shin Young Calls Somi “Korea’s Ariana Grande’
Article: Jun Somi “Korea’s Ariana Grande? Overpraise.”
Kim Shin Young: I saw your stage and was reminded of Ariana Grande. I feel like you are the birth of Korea's Ariana Grande.
Jun Somi: You praise me too much.
1. [+1,558, -23] That really is an overpraise
2. [+1,228, -27] And who said that?
3. [+1,107, -28] Isn't that Kim Shin Young trying to screw her over?
4. [+44, -6] She's got western genes but still can't hold a flame next to actual western girls on YouTube with her looks... and her vocals, well... Let's just say she should've debuted three years ago before her 'Produce 101' #1 image used up all its juice...
5. [+37, -1] Kim Shin Young is exaggerating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is the type of hosting that screws your guests over
6. [+34, -1] She has no vocal talent, performance skills, or star potential... so how?..
7. [+24, -1] No way, not at all...
8. [+24, -0] At most, she's like the kid in a school dance team that is better than most
9. [+23, -2] Yeah, nope
10. [+20, -0] Her singing is honestly... a waste of broadcast waves
11. [+18, -0] You guys should watch her 'Cultwo Show' live yesterday. She was just standing there and her voice was still cracking. Ariana??????
12. [+18, -0] Must've been said by someone who's never seen Ariana's stage
13. [+16, -0] Is this a joke? There's such a huge difference in vocal skill already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+16, -0] That's not an overpraise, she's making fun of you
15. [+16, -8] I'd say Chungha fits the Ariana Grande title more...
Source: Nate via Netizenbuzz