6:57 am - 06/28/2019
Hara suffers a wardrobe malfunction during Japanese live performance, checks in with fans
Goo Hara gave fans an update after a wardrobe malfunction incident during her recent television appearance in Japan.
On June 26, Goo Hara performed KARA’s “Mister” on “TV Tokyo Music Festival 2019.” Unfortunately during the performance, her dress slipped and showed her bra. She was praised for remaining professional throughout the performance, and some fans expressed their concerns for her after the show.
She wrote on Instagram on June 27, “Everyone, this is Hara. I had a really good time yesterday on my first music show in a while. I was surprised and nervous yesterday, but I kept going until the end. Thank you for sending your support! Let’s meet again!”
(Her name search trended in Japan after the broadcast)
Instiz: Goo Hara's broadcast accident in Japan
- I don't want female idols to wear off-shoulder clothes when they're dancing. Even I get nervous as I watch them...
- They should've put transparent shoulder straps since she was gonna be dancing ㅠㅠ
- I'm so glad the bra didn't fall off ㅠㅠ
- I hope only good things would happen to her from now on, she's struggling already ㅠㅠ
- Oh no ㅠㅠ It's so professional of her to keep dancing when her dress is falling, though
source: koohara__, soompi, naver, instiz, kpopkfans
She handled it really well! Also, that is a nice bra, her boobs look fantastic.